• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Guy can't even decorate his Christmas tree?

The man has priorities

gmIKiVR.jpg

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Guys before we keep piling on CenturionNami he clearly made a joke about Cavill being the Emperor God if gamers because of Warhammer

warhammer40k.fandom.com

Emperor of Mankind

"The Emperor Protects..." — The Lectitio Divinitatus The Emperor of Mankind, often referred to by His faithful as the "God-Emperor," the "Master of Mankind," or simply "the Emperor," and who sometimes referred to Himself as "Revelation," known to the forces of Chaos as the False Emperor or the...
Yeah I didn't take that post for anything serious. It's in text form so it's not too easy to come off as sarcastic, or light-hearted. The poster could have used one of the other reasons this guy is really a gamer, but they clearly had a specific direction that's not used much when describing Henry's gaming credentials.

I took the post as a light-hearted one.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What games is this random dude even playing?

If the answer is Fortnite I am jumping out the window.

chromatic9

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's for checking out Cyberpunk and he's made a good choice, don't be messing around with no 3080.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Dude has a lot of money and presumably some time but still went with AIO instead of a full custom loop. That's not very cash money of him.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
He should buy two 3090 and Nvlink/SLI those just for the heck of it, despite the feature is barely supported in most games.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Superman needs his superman GPU
Before people start screaming about his fake gaming credentials, the guy is super acquainted with the Warhammer universe, so much he was painting a very obscure army (not Space Marines, but Custodes), and knew so much he could casually chat about Total War Warhammer II. He is the God Emperor of Gamers.
I can't believe this reference flew over the whole thread. Y'all fake nerds need some brushing up on your Warhammer.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't feeling envy for him being a charming hunk hot motherfucker, but now that he has a 3090, I can feel a bit of dislike towards him. /s

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, though, what is up with the decor in that house? The drapes, the wallpaper - it looks like my grandmother's house when I was growing up, only my grandmother was a poor Italian lady.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Seriously, though, what is up with the decor in that house? The drapes, the wallpaper - it looks like my grandmother's house when I was growing up, only my grandmother was a poor Italian lady.
I feel like he bought a really nice house with outdated internal decor, with many plans to modernize it, and then just never got around to it and has either said fuck it or just keeps pushing it back.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
The only gaming anecdote about Henry Cavill that I know is the story he told on Conan about how he missed the call telling him he got the Superman role because he was raiding in World of Warcraft.