• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I was gonna make thread but I didn't want a barebones op, guess it didn't matter lol.

Cavill with that card is way more geeky than the celebs who got a PS5 early. He's such a bro.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
h0bi9fz2rb641.jpg
Hahaha this is excellent

Chippu

Oct 28, 2017
Netherlands
Well, he certainly doesn't spend his money on interior decoration. That Christmas tree, lol.

Hopefully he gets to enjoy his PC in between shoots/projects.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
How is he able to afford a 3090 on DC superhero film money? Is he moonlighting for marvel now? We must investigate.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh so celebrities get 3090s huh?

I see how it is.

Does Cavill even post screenshots on gaming forums?

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Nice it's that guy from the thing. Honestly I don't even know what movies he's been in. Superman I guess.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now the only difference between me and Henry Cavill is that he has a 3090 and I don't.

That is the only difference.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Just because he's rich doesn't mean he should pay scalpers.
It doesn't, but time is money. I'm sure a lot of rich people just said, "Fuck it," and grabbed PS5s off eBay too. It's not ideal obviously. Hell, some normal ones just went with them because they'd rather have it now than follow Wario64 on Twitter and hope to get one by blind luck.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't, but time is money. I'm sure a lot of rich people just said, "Fuck it," and grabbed PS5s off eBay too. It's not ideal obviously. Hell, some normal ones just went with them because they'd rather have it now than follow Wario64 on Twitter and hope to get one by blind luck.
He probably just contacted Nvidia directly, in all honesty.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Guys before we keep piling on CenturionNami he clearly made a joke about Cavill being the God Emperor of gamers because of Warhammer

warhammer40k.fandom.com

Emperor of Mankind

"The Emperor Protects..." — The Lectitio Divinitatus The Emperor of Mankind, often referred to by His faithful as the "God-Emperor," the "Master of Mankind," or simply "the Emperor," and who sometimes referred to Himself as "Revelation," known to the forces of Chaos as the False Emperor or the...