• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Certainly the best platform for playing The Witcher 3. I built a gaming rig specifically with The Witcher 3 as my benchmark when it came out.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
"PC," Cavill immediately responds, shooting the interviewer with a withering look as if to suggest the answer couldn't be more obvious.
giphy.gif

tusk

Banned
Apr 25, 2018
Chicago, IL
User banned (1 week): inflammatory commentary, platform wars, account in junior phase
honestly don't care what that creep thinks. not surprised he's primarily a pc gamer given his MeToo remarks. Also, The Witcher 3 came out in 2015, it's time to move on.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don;t subscribe the colt of personality so his opinion is just that, his opinion. No more or less valuable than the rest of the member of this site.

Now if he said he prefers certain methods of acting over others, then his musings carry some weight as he's in that field, professionally.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
honestly don't care what that creep thinks. not surprised he's primarily a pc gamer given his MeToo remarks. Also, The Witcher 3 came out in 2015, it's time to move on.
Imagine being this insecure about a person's platform preference.