• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
He's not trash. He has shitty opinions on a subject. Tell me true that you don't have a shitty opinion on something that I'd find you to be trash.
And me vice versus.
I edited my post as my initial wording was a little harsh.

I stand by that he sucks, though.

We're not talking about movies, he's saying shit that disparages the MeToo movement, so let's not going down this route. I don't have an opinion like this, so don't give him shitty outs. I hope you don't either.

Oct 28, 2017
England
I edited my post as my initial wording was a little harsh.

I stand by that he sucks, though.

We're not talking about movies, he's saying shit that disparages the MeToo movement, so let's not going down this route. I don't have an opinion like this, so don't give him shitty outs. I hope you don't either.
Im not giving him an out. You accused him of being trash for an opinion he has.

It's a shitty opinion. A bad one and possibly poorly constructed.
And like I said I'm sure you have them too. We all do.
We just need to stop throwing junk comments around all the time.
He's a human. He's not killed anyone. He's not had war crimes against him. He's not kicked a baby down a flight of stairs or thrown a dog out of an aeroplane. That'd make him trash.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
My girlfriend loves Caville and even she admits he's an atrocious actor. The dude is just eye candy.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Im not giving him an out. You accused him of being trash for an opinion he has.

It's a shitty opinion. A bad one and possibly poorly constructed.
And like I said I'm sure you have them too. We all do.
We just need to stop throwing junk comments around all the time.
He's a human. He's not killed anyone. He's not had war crimes against him. He's not kicked a baby down a flight of stairs or thrown a dog out of an aeroplane. That'd make him trash.
Can you read? I just said I edited my post and rescinded that initial comment. He sucks though, because that's a really shitty opinion to have and it's regressive/hurts the movement.

You're giving him an out by conflating average bad opinions with anti progressive ones. Stop. I don't have any opinions like this.

Don't downplay the seriousness of his commentary.

Oct 28, 2017
England
User banned (2 weeks): Concern trolling over a sensitive subject.
Can you read? I just said I edited my post and rescinded that initial comment. He sucks though, because that's a really shitty opinion to have and it's regressive/hurts the movement.

You're giving him an out by conflating average bad opinions with anti progressive ones. Stop. I don't have any opinions like this.

Don't downplay the seriousness of his commentary.
Of course I can read.
Oh and you mean you said something that you immediately regretted ..... but had the chance to edit it and then ask me to only quote you on what you meant to say....... wonder if he'd do the same.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
You're not fooling anyone. Reported
I just read this whole exchange. Mate, if you want to save the world by reporting people for having an opinion on a subject then go right ahead. I suspect you'll be very busy reporting for the rest of your days because there are pretty much shitty people everywhere.
You called Cavill 'trash' for likely controversial views. Like the other poster said, the man has not done anything worthy of the label 'trash'.
That's the problem with this forum it seems. You either a saint or the devil. There is no middle ground.

The Struggler

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 3, 2019
Putting in work, god wish he could have been part of Mission Impossible still for one more instalment

doomrider7

Feb 21, 2019
Not a problem for me. Clearly it's not even about Sherlock Holmes so I imagine the character will differ hugely from the traditional archetype.

Also, still not sure why Cavill gets so much shit from people. He's charismatic as hell in The Man From Uncle, great in MI:Fallout and for me was actually a great Superman. The issues with those films were the stories and way they developed the character, not the actor.

Agree except he was terrible as Superman, but that's all on Snyder not him. You can only ever do so much with the material you're given. Oddly most other places seem fine with him as Geralt so this dislike for him in that role just feels weird.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Millie is fine. Cavill? What the fuck did the people of Earth do to deserve Cavill Geralt and Holmes? Did we accidentally summon an archduke of Hell or something? Why are we forsaken so?
He must have dickmatized the casting agents or something. I have no clue how someone goes from Superman to Geralt to Sherlock. When I think of versatile actors, Cavill wouldn't even make top 20.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Cavill's agent has been punching well above Henry's acting caliber. I fully expect him to (completely not) earn their self a starring role when Hollywood remakes Citizen Kane.

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
I'm shocked at the number of casting directors that post on this site.