• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I may be English, into video-games, outrageously good-looking and anonymously posting on this forum but if anyone asked if I was Henry Cavill. I'd have to say...maybe.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
1315615342002.jpg
More accurate:
cavilllolf4kst.jpg

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I thought being beautiful was a prerequisite to being a gamer? Has it just been me this whole time?

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I guarantee that Henry Cavill has an era account.

Or at least a NeoGAF account before all the shit.

not sure if he followed us here.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll always remember that story of him almost missing the Superman role because he was busy playing WoW.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I guarantee that Henry Cavill has an era account.

Or at least a NeoGAF account before all the shit.

not sure if he followed us here.

You could probably narrow it down to one of the people banned for caping for him in the thread about his gross views on women.

Oct 27, 2017
The hero Era deserves and the one it needs right now.

Henry does seem genuinely cool and likable though. Shame his Supes got such a shitty script, as bad as League was it showed that he could be the fun boy scout if given the right opportunity.

Infcabbage

Oct 28, 2017
Portland, Oregon
It's true. If I could just stay in 100% of the time and play single player games without serious consequence to my mental health due to isolation, nobody would ever see me again lmao.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Total War Warhammer is a fucking phenomenal series and anyone interested in Warhammer Fantady or RTS/Turn-based should give it a shot if you havent already.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay well shit... I like him now.

He can only say this and no one things any less of him because he's a hunk though, most guys who try to say this will come off looking sad but Cavill owns it.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I mean look at the fact that despite the degeneracy of GG and the tax dodging greedy MF publishers who people subsidize hundreds of millions of dollars after they have nickel and dimed them as well as fire their staff, gaming is now the biggest form of entertainment in terms of revenue.

Increasing fidelity and complex stories tackling human issues across almost all strata(well sans AAA, with exceptions) means that gaming has been steadily loosing its cultural stigma.

All that said, kudos to Cavill for not diminishing his love for the medium.

Barnak

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
He's living the dream. Being a gamer, international actor and a sexy motherfucker. And I say that as a straight guy.