• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What should we name our puppy?

• Beans

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Chicken

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chili

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Batata

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Roxa

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Bubbles

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Other (player’s choice TM)

Votes: 11 10.7%

• Total voters

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Era,

Help us name our, potential, future puppy. We have a shortlist of names for this American Bully girl. Obviously, it wouldn't be an Era-thread without an 'other' option so please go ahead and regale us with your suggestions.

edit: aaaand for the life of me I don't know how to embed an image from my iphone?

Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

Simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files with Drag & Drop

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
got you, OP

Oe7gH6k.png

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Ashtray. Because it looks grey like ash. Please do not take this as a suggestion of using your dog as an ashtray.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Damn what a cute dog.

So, this is probably because spaniards barely distinguish "B" and "V" but if I heard that someone called a dog "Beans" I'd probably assume they just said "Vince"

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Most important consideration when naming a dog: What do you most want to be screaming at the top of your lungs across a crowded park?

Of these options, "BEANS!" is the clear winner in this category.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I like Chili.

I feel like dogs can recognize their own names more quickly when they end with a y-sound like that because your voice pitch naturally goes up for the second syllable.