• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Florida's one of the closest races in the country right now, everyone's working as hard as they can to continue getting as many people to turn out as possible. There's a big push inside Miami-Dade County as the numbers aren't as high as they could be, so there's a lot of focus being put there. It can swing Florida.

If Florida is called election night or soon after for Biden, IT'S OVER.

I just donated myself, so if you'd like to, here's a link. Or at the very least a retweet. Every little bit helps.

secure.actblue.com

I donated to flip Florida 🔵BLUE🔵

I challenge all my friends to do the same! Together, we can beat Trump and elect Democrats up and down the ballot!

Last edited:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad you made this thread. This is an opportunity to make a targeted donation that will immediately pay dividends.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Donated another $50. Have donated more this election than any other in my life. Back to anxiety.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Man I keep getting mixed up between Favreau the actor/director and Favreau the Dem campaign manager/speechwriter lol

From listening to some interviews it turns out both of them met a few times.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Even if you don't personally, everyone that sees this needs to RT/share it as much as possible.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Great stuff, Shinobi. Let's keep this active, and do what we can.

powersurge

Nov 2, 2017
Pensacola, FL
I'm broke with a damaged roof (and already getting rained on from Zeta) so I can't donate but I am from Florida and I already voted blue in one of the reddest counties in the state (Ballot received and counted). Vote the bastards out!

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic! Where does it say?
It's in a blue box at the top of the page.
86658.png

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Added a c-note.

Let's fucking go! If FLA is called election night the peaceful sleep is well worth the donation.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Im furloughed and donated a lot already but I'll think about donating more. Glad to see they hit their goal though.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Miami Dade is seriously lagging in Dem voters behind Republicans. Need to get them out there!

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
But, I'm not registered to vote in FL anymore, so can you tell these people to stop calling me tho?
😁

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
I don't have the money to donate unfortunately, but I live in Broward County and voted earlier this afternoon.

Let's go Florida and not fuck it up again.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Florida's going to Biden. Honestly one of the big states at least is. The Trump campaign cannot keep up with all this lmao

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
I've spent an hour the last two days calling voters on behalf of Biden and the DNC. Yesterday was Florida, today was Michigan. I'm going to do an hour each day through Election Day, just seems to be random where they want you to call. I've left a lot of messages but also talked to people who either have already voted for Biden or need to drop off their ballot. I talked to a 19 year old woman from Miami who never received her ballot but is going to go vote in person instead.

If anyone wants to help out, you can still sign up at www.mobilize.us