• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
"Some of them have the verticality, and/or the interior/exterior swiss cheese pathmaking possibilities of a good quake map"
is maybe one of my favorite lines ever used to describe a game.

digreyfox

Nov 7, 2017
999.980 , did my part. Have watched it at least twice before , it's the best video game review ever published

Gio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manila
Tim's work was so divisive back in the day. Funny how a shift to video content changed his image lol.

Mark Dagician

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Horrible review. I mean I still bought the game regardless, but it is just him talking about how much he loves the game. Fans like to justify their purchases, reason why they love this review so much. Game is great, but has some serious issues.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
DKUR9Tk.png

Terandle

Oct 27, 2017
Fans of Tim Rogers shoud listen to this recent podcast: https://www.badendpodcast.com/episodes/the-decade-in-tim-rogers-ft-tim-rogers

He's related to the Mister Rogers. He met Peter Thiel several times. He's a certified accountant. He worked on Shadows of the Damned and never played it. He's written 100 novels (I still can't believe that one). This isn't even scratching the surface, honestly.
Honestly I LOVE Tim's videos because I thought he was playing a character, this podcast made me realize he is actually toning himself down for his vids. Like, take a shot every time he brags about his IQ. I mean come on you're in your 40s you should be done with this immaturity by now. Still love the vids though.

dabbling

Dec 3, 2018
I already watched this thing in full, twice! What more do you want from me Tim? Isn't that enough for you??

Happy for him.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
One of my best out of my comfort zone gaming decisions of the decade was watching this review and buying the game shortly after. Congrats to Tim!

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao at people in the comments still referencing that one mod from the other place. Dude, no one gives a shit.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
How do views work? If I open a video does that count? Do I have to watch the whole thing for a view to register?

Oct 29, 2017
Tim's content is of extremely high quality and he comes across like your extremely relatable and insightful older brother. As a fellow 40ish-something, Nascar-adjacent, hometown-hating person who enjoys video games, I almost wrote Tim an email (somehow?) to ask if we could be internet friends before realizing how weird that would be.

benj

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I LOVE Tim's videos because I thought he was playing a character, this podcast made me realize he is actually toning himself down for his vids. Like, take a shot every time he brags about his IQ. I mean come on you're in your 40s you should be done with this immaturity by now. Still love the vids though.
yeah I like Tim's videos a lot but hearing someone even kidding-on-the-square-facetiously give the concept of IQ any airtime (let alone them talking about how high their own is) makes me lose faith in them iiiiincredibly fast

i would also have loved a version of this podcast where he actually had a conversation with someone else instead of just self-aggrandizing uninterruptedly for 10 minutes at a time

oops! guess i'll stick to the videos!

Technosteve

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
what I learned from his review,

1. He had a girl friend once
  2. He's really in to japan
  3. He's older then me
  4. He's really in to DQ