• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should I buy it?

• I think it looks great!

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • The sweater is great, but it looks awful in you.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I think it is literally the ugliest sweater ever designed.

Votes: 81 80.2%
  • You are extremely ugly anyway. The sweater doesn't really matter.

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
México
I want to buy something nice for Christmas. Saw this sweater for the equivalent of $35 USD. Should I buy it? And if so, what kind of jeans/pants do I need?

Just good old fashioned denim jeans?

I truly truly suck at fashion. As you can see, I even use a chain in my wallet.

0nY0Spr.jpg

Adder7806

Dec 16, 2018
I'm not a fan of it but I'm hardly a fashion expert. Think you'd be better off with a different sweater and a nice complementary scarf instead of an all in one item.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
No. It looks like a women's sweater. If that's okay with you then go for it I guess. You might get weird looks though depending on where you live.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about this sweater a few months ago. Texted it to a few girl friends; they all said very emphatically, no.

They said it was too much with the weird knobs and buttons.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's too convoluted for my taste. More is not better. Better is better.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yikes at people gendering clothes. The biggest problem with it is that it looks like something Nomura would design, add a few zippers and you're good to go

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe in a different color. Like an ivory or steel grey. That red is not working.

Also, go up one size.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I think that's just my face.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

I'm a bit of a fashion person myself. If you want my advice, lose the wallet chain and stick to simpler-looking items. That sweater is really busy and complicated and a regular crewneck or v-neck sweater would suit you (and pretty much everyone) better.

Something along these lines (disregard the color):

goods_35_176081.jpg

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
what is that like a built in scarf? Not my type of thing but if you like it go for it. As for pants I guess darker jeans would go well with it?

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017

I'm a bit of a fashion person myself. If you want my advice, lose the wallet chain and stick to simpler-looking items. That sweater is really busy and complicated and a regular crewneck or v-neck sweater would suit you (and pretty much everyone) better

good advice.
OP, lose the wallet chain, please!

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I don't like it at all but the two poll options about disliking it were too mean

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No it's ugly. I'd suggest spending the money on a hair cut, and get rid of the chain.

Reven

Oct 25, 2017

I'm a bit of a fashion person myself. If you want my advice, lose the wallet chain and stick to simpler-looking items. That sweater is really busy and complicated and a regular crewneck or v-neck sweater would suit you (and pretty much everyone) better.

Something along these lines (disregard the color):

goods_35_176081.jpg
This. Basic sweaters are a great option to have in your wardrobe. The one in OP is gross.

maigret

Jun 28, 2018
It's not a good sweater, don't buy it. It looks like it's having a battle with your neck and winning effortlessly.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Thats an ugly Christmas sweater, and not the good kind...
And avoid scarfs, it's just too much.

Oct 26, 2017
I think the top half looks great. I just don't think it works with those pants/chain. Gotta find you a sweet long coat and matching pants of some kind. At the end of the day though, wearing something with confidence goes a long way. If you like it, buy that bad boy.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah it looks pretty ugly and the way it's knitted across the top looks like a woman's sweater.

Yikes at people gendering clothes. The biggest problem with it is that it looks like something Nomura would design, add a few zippers and you're good to go

Dude that's a ladies sweater, and you're allowed to ignore that and rock it, but if you are then surprised that you're getting weird looks for it then omegalul

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Nah it looks pretty ugly and the way it's knitted across the top looks like a woman's sweater.

Dude that's a ladies sweater, and you're allowed to ignore that and rock it, but if you are then surprised that you're getting weird looks for it then omegalul
It's not a ladies sweater, it's just an ugly, overdesigned sweater. Women shouldn't be wearing it either.