• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Hi,

I am currently going through my PS3 backlog and I think i have got covered almost everything important. I am looking for games that are just on PS3, didnt get remasters for current gen (ME trilogy is practically locked so that doesnt count either). Simply games that were stuck in last gen. I think I have played every worthy Xbox exclusive from last gen, so I am looking for multiplatform and PS3 exclusive games.

Here is what I have/finished over the years:

Kane and Lynch 1 a 2
Dead Space trilogy
Singularity
Enslaved
RDR
MGS Legacy Collection
Killzone 2 a 3
Puppeteer
GOW saga
Max Payne 3
Spec Ops: The Line
Beyong Good and Evil
Brothers in Arms games
The Orange Box
Resistance trilogy
Motorstorm Pacific Rift/Apocalypse
Ratchet and Clank: Future Trilogy
Ico
Vanquish (ok this got ported but damn, what a fucking great game)
Binary Domain - ok Sega just make a sequel god damn. You now have enough money from Microsoft right?
Heavenly Sword
Infamous 1 and 2
Rage
Starhawk
Cod Black Ops and Modern warfare 3 (didnt want to wait for remaster)
Portal 2
MGR revengeance
Batman Arkham origins
The Sly Collection
Prince of persia
Battlefield Games (BC2 FTW)
Saboteur,
50 Cent game
MIrrors Edge
El Shaddai

Games I am not interested in: Folklore, Sports games, multiplayer games, LBP, TES, Fat Princess, Time Shift Resonance of Fate, Brutal legend, Remember me, XCOM 1, 3D Dot game heroes, White Knight Chronicles, Tokyo Jungle, more CoD or BF Games and so on.

I have also finished a lot of games from time period of last gen on PC, so its possible I wont reply to your comment about some great game that I dont have on this list - its simply because I have finished it on PC or just forgot to include in the list. Thanks for you advice anyway!

So, did I miss anything or am I really through my PS3 backlog? Also, I am just 5 games away from clearing my PS4 backlog.

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Check out Siren Blood Curse if you're interested in horror. Still one of the best horror games of that gen.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alice Madness Returns is pretty fun. If you have and enjoy PS Move, definitely recommend HOTD (3, 4 and Overkill). Asura's Wrath is fun too.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I do not see the Naughty Dog games on your list OP. You need to fix that.

Uncharted 1-3
The Last of Us