• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ahead of Luigi's Mansion next week, Nintendo has added something substantial on MyNintendo. They are running a raffle for Luigi's Mansion swag including a poster, t-shirt with glow in the dark Polterpup, and one of two figures by First 4 Figures. You can use your platinum points to get up to 3 entries, though I doubt the total cost of 30 points will put much of a dent in your wallet.

This is the first time they've run a raffle like this through MyNintendo and they had to add a new tab onto the list of rewards for it. While NoE sold the Splatoon FinalFest shirts through MyNintendo, for those of us in the new world, this is the first significant change to the service since they removed the unused Switch rewards tab back in March 2018.

Just please don't enter this and lower my odds of winning, I think I like that Polterpup shirt

5fca48098663fd0e

88f3520e46c4cb3a

49592d0458cfb253

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Every single week I think to myself to make a thread about the potential of mynintendo and how they could add stuff like DLCs and stuffs like that as rewards

Radline

Oct 28, 2017
OP, you just lowered your chances of winning by informing people about this. And mine too since I didn't want to make this thread.

OP
OP
Dyle

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

RKasa

Jul 28, 2019
New Jersey
Sitting on over 1000 Platinum Points with nothing to use them on, so thanks OP ;)
Looks like the people who make this statue are only selling the more expensive version. I'd honestly like to buy the cheaper one without the glowpup.
Huh, seems that they're only doing that for their PVC statues? The Standard Edition Amaterasu can't be bought direct from F4F either. Fortunately, there's a handful of figure specialty stores out there that'll carry those cheaper versions.