• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Ain't none of us buying it though.

According to the article it's only available in one pop up shop in London for three days. I don't think Cadbury care about making huge profit from this.

Stunt products are always about advertising.. and judging from responses, a couple new people now know what a creme egg is

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
Who is this for? What is this for? How do you even eat this? Why would you add mayo to a creme egg? I'm disgusted.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Reminded me of this for some reason

j1eJ4CJ.jpg

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Corporations know they can fuck with the masses and are blatantly doing it now or is this peak humanity?

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Getting in on that flavored Oreo fad... not a bad marketing idea to be honest.

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Who the hell approved this? That mayo doesn't even resemble the filling inside of a creme egg.

At least this is just a limited time UK exclusive. My condolences to anyone who is going to stomach this.

Oct 29, 2017
Florida
me before clicking the thread: so what are they just selling the filling of the creme eggs in a jar or what?

me after clicking the thread: GOD HAS ABANDONED US AND THIS IS OUR PUNISHMENT

Oct 25, 2017
You know when you were like 7 and you thought it would be fun to mix a bunch of food/sauces and what not together that clearly didn't belong together and dare someone to eat it? That's basically what this is

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Heinz is just doing random pairings at this point... Could have been Mayo / Flaming hot Cheetos!

But no... We got Cream Eggs.

Assenzio

Alt account
Banned
Mar 18, 2019
My god...

Does anybody actually like creme egg in the first place? fascinating