• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Wild Bill episode was really good.

Curious why Bill would say that about Jack concerning his dad's suicide.

Did not expect the Bobby/Crystal dynamic.

Good to see Ace lean more into the creative side, that cinematic promo was well done.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I really need to find a way to watch this. I have too many subs as it is.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
If Rectify and GLOW had a baby... watched the first 3 episodes and love it.

Every time Alison Luff is on-screen I keep thinking she's a long-lost Bella twin lol.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Latest episode was very good.

I wonder what non-wrestling fans think of the show?

I could see them finding it boring.

If Rectify and GLOW had a baby... watched the first 3 episodes and love it.

Every time Alison Luff is on-screen I keep thinking she's a long-lost Bella twin lol.
She looks like Brie Bella for sure. I had to do a double take.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Will Bill is becoming my favorite character on the show.

DWL has a hell of a problem with people going off script, lol.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Ace is a psychopath. Crystal has talent and wants to do more but jack is holding her back.

WWE will steal from this lol.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Stephen Amell is making an announcement today at 12pm regarding this show. Going to assume they got renewed.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Missed the first 6 minutes of the live.............but it seems like he just wanted to ask ppl to watch the show and announced that he will be on AEW Dynamite next week in some capacity and that the first 3 episodes of Heels will be on Starz app for free.

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Liking the show.

Am I crazy, or would the actor of Bobby Pin be a pretty great Superman?

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
Just stopping by to ask if this show is any good. I used to be a WWF/WWE fan like a decade ago and enjoyed all the batshit drama stuff in (and out) of the ring.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Just stopping by to ask if this show is any good. I used to be a WWF/WWE fan like a decade ago and enjoyed all the batshit drama stuff in (and out) of the ring.
I think you would like it. It's about a family owned wrestling league struggling to survive in a very small town. It also has a lot of drama in and out of the ring.
He should be Jack Spade when he shows up in AEW. That character is awesome.
Yea could be fun. Would be nice if we get Punk as Rabies for a segment, or at least do the possum entrance lol.

Liking the show.

Am I crazy, or would the actor of Bobby Pin be a pretty great Superman?
Idk, he does play the "good and wholesome" guy well it seems.

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017

I've liked most of if it but some of the story beats are pretty over the top. They're clearly drawing on some of the real drama you see in wrestling so you'll probably dig that.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Cool to see Mick Foley pop up this week.

Jack needs to work on his long-term booking so he won't be so stressed each week.

Bobby putting ranch all over his barbecue is uhhhh

Sounds like time is up for Rooster and the DWL.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Cool to see Mick Foley pop up this week.

Jack needs to work on his long-term booking so he won't be so stressed each week.

Bobby putting ranch all over his barbecue is uhhhh

Sounds like time is up for Rooster and the DWL.
"Actually it seems the same, but each time it's a little different."

No episode next week. Looks like they plan to have Kanan's finale lead in to the BMF premiere. Which is probably why they had Kanan skip a week as well.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Finally caught up last night. Holy shit I was not thinking they'd actually show that in Episode 5. I gagged.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I did not expect this show to be so Friday Night Lights-esque (especially the intro song and editing).

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
The ending of Episode 5!!!

I was getting major Band of Horses vibes from the theme song... turns out their lead singer collaborated on it with the show's composer.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Hyped for the finale.

AEW should get involved with this show. It's good advertising for wrestling. Next season I want a Hangman Adam Page cameo with full-on cheesy cowboy gimmick.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Considering the finales for the last few episodes, someone is going to get straight up murdered in the ring during the state fair match.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Jack has his father's temper - "Don't come for my shyt boy"

Rooster watching in the back - Y'all got a messed up family

Ace spending one night in Florida, doing coke and waking up with naked women

Still not sure what wrestling period this is supposed to take place where Crystal wrestling is treated like such a big deal .Way before the Diva's revolution or Knockouts Division, there were women wrestling.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
The finale was fucking great!

pls renew

plsplspls renew

though if they don't, that episode does kinda work as a series finale

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
Ah that was fantastic.

Hope they get a second season, I really loved the characters.

I loved waiting the whole time for Gully to show up, and then his actual plan was pretty great. Who knew so much drama would hinge on Cleenex?

Hybrid Hunter

May 9, 2018
Sydney, Australia
Really enjoyed the season. I hope it gets renewed for season 2.

If it does I'm guessing we'll see more female wrestlers to give Crystal opponents?
Also enjoyed using Wild Bill as an old school reference with his poop in the pants bit, which a few wrestlers have done in past.

Jack has his father's temper - "Don't come for my shyt boy"

Rooster watching in the back - Y'all got a messed up family

Ace spending one night in Florida, doing coke and waking up with naked women

Still not sure what wrestling period this is supposed to take place where Crystal wrestling is treated like such a big deal .Way before the Diva's revolution or Knockouts Division, there were women wrestling.

It takes place in modern times, but the town itself has old school mentalities?

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this gets renewed for another season (along with Blindspotting). That was a great finale, glad they did right by Crystal.