• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Ok i just used the chase promo and the other promo...25 off my first order and no delivery fee. I went ahead and put $5 tip. Not sure if thats good or not here on Long Island but seemed fair.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, weird. Can't get it to work. Oh well. Not a big deal, maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Signed up for a new Dashpass account, then added items to cart for a "trial" order to see where the discount applies, but it didn't work even when I clicked through on my phone to the final pay step.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks enjoyed some delicious tacos al pastor and I tipped the dasher generously

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
You may have to click promo and it'll say "summer of dash pass" at check out. Remember it has to be a "local" restaurant as well.

OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Yeup make sure its from "local carousel"

Apr 24, 2018
I had seen this promo on the Door Dash site but had all but completely forgotten about it - thanks for the reminder, OP!

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Thanks for the shout, OP! Self-quarantining since my roommate's co-worker tested positive, so I've been stuck on delivery. Free food is good!

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, it wasn't working for me at first I even tried typing it in myself but it said it was invalid. Eventually it just showed up as an option.

Yay free food.

edit: well nevermind it decided to stop working again before i got anything lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Little bump cause today's the last day to use this. *

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks OP...finally realized how to use this, it's only for restaurants in "local favorites". Just found out a local Mexican place I like is on here, getting some shrimp🤤🤤

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Whew, thanks OP. I'm now currently full and bloated from that big meal I ordered. Also, to those that previously used their free DashPass trial, just make a new account with a different email and phone number.

There are plenty ways to mask your true phone number.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I gamed the shit out of this. I had an account that I had gotten free dash pass for using a Chase Credit card, which was lapsing in July. I had another Chase card I could use, so I made a new account to get free dash pass with that one - gave myself a referral link to get $10 on my existing account - and then I get three $5 off in the new acc for using a referral link, a free $10 off as an new dash pass user, and then the $15 off promotion on the old and new account. So in all, for free:

2x $15 off
3x $5 off
2x $10 off

Necrovex

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like this will work! Time to get some large pizza tonight. Friend got tested positive for Covid. I'm trapped indoors until my results arrive so this is invaluable. You're the best!

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
If you want to avoid the delivery fee/tip, you can order pick-up from some restaurants and go get it yourself as well.

W1ckedEvoX

Oct 27, 2017
Can't get this to work. Searched local places. Added food, went into promo codes and nothing shows. Go to checkout and no notices for a promo anywhere.

I've also tried multiple diff restaurants to no avail.

Last edited:

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Can't get this to work sadly, tried so many different restaurants both local and chain, all with the dashpass symbol and nothing works, what is the promo/coupon on the checkout page supposed to look like?

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Used it at a convenience store and ordered a bunch of junk. Nice.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
So like I said in my last post. The code was showing up for me then didn't so I never ordered anything with it.

BUT!

I contacted chat support today telling them I couldn't see the code/promo and they let me order something (charged me) then immediately refunded me the $15 and of course the order was still good to go.

Oct 28, 2017
I gamed the shit out of this. I had an account that I had gotten free dash pass for using a Chase Credit card, which was lapsing in July. I had another Chase card I could use, so I made a new account to get free dash pass with that one - gave myself a referral link to get $10 on my existing account - and then I get three $5 off in the new acc for using a referral link, a free $10 off as an new dash pass user, and then the $15 off promotion on the old and new account. So in all, for free:

2x $15 off
3x $5 off
2x $10 off
Did you need to use a second phone number for the new account? I created a new account with my other Chase card but I don't see the 15 off promo.

Edit hmmm NVM. Maybe it needed some time to update as it now shows up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So like I said in my last post. The code was showing up for me then didn't so I never ordered anything with it.

BUT!

I contacted chat support today telling them I couldn't see the code/promo and they let me order something (charged me) then immediately refunded me the $15 and of course the order was still good to go.

Nice !

W1ckedEvoX

Oct 27, 2017

BUT!

nice! I might try this also. I wanna add that every time I open the app I get a pop up showing I have 20% off next three orders with a code. Wonder if that's "overriding" this $15 free meal thing.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Is this still working?
Should still be working
Do you have to activate DashPass before trying to enter or use the code? Probably a stupid question.
I believe so.
nice! I might try this also. I wanna add that every time I open the app I get a pop up showing I have 20% off next three orders with a code. Wonder if that's "overriding" this $15 free meal thing.
I wondered that too but when the code was showing up for me I had that 20% off banner as well. Support just figured it was a bug and then let me order like I mentioned.

DarkLegion

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks OP, gonna use this for dinner tonight. I have to eat vegan meals for a week and didnt have anything prepared

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a referral code? I'm gonna sign up.

Edit* Too late, signed up already lol I'm starving.

Now to find that deal...

Last edited:

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Keep tabs on your CC statements/invoices. Doordash at times does some stupid shit where random charges show up. And these aren't holds, just extra charges that they won't help you with because itwas on the restaurants end.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I'm only seeing this:
Get 20% off your first 3 orders!Enter promo code 20JULYUS3 at checkout for 20% off your first 3 orders (up to $10 value) Offer available while supplies last.

Already have DashPass.

Let's see what SlickDeals has to say.

Edit* Got it! Showed up at the end. Ordering an 18"pie for 14.95 on the dot.

Last edited:

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
HELL YES OP! Thanks!

The promo didnt show up at first, but clicking back through the email to door dash added it to my promos.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Ohhh shit. This is stackable! I'm goin' in all night lmao

Click other restaurants that are DashPass-able and you can enter the promo over and over. Just delivered another for a friend. Fuck I wish I knew about this a few days ago.

better late than never!