• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMAGON

Prominent Member
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Uypl71l.gif

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't even wait for the 8 AM hour long dissertation on Fox about how Cohen is just projecting and a liar.

Gotta find a space for that between the AOC segments about banning childbirth, yeah?

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to read this to the instrumental of Lil' Kim's Crush On You for some reason.

He's a racist.
He's a Con-Man.
He's a Cheat.
Got a different girl to pay off every day of the week.

Last edited:

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
A lot of these are basically laser focused to talk shit about the thing Trump hates talking about most, which are: the Vietnam draft thing, the grades thing, and the finances thing

Those don't matter too much in the long run but they're clearly in there to talk mad shit and be as messy of a drama man as possible

jumpsnax

Alt account
Banned
Jan 8, 2019
User Banned (3 Days): Drive-by Trolling across multiple threads. History of infractions.
Mean while, people in Vietnam are getting haircuts to look like Trump.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
read His testimony . Is it accurate to say that Cohen brought the receipts?

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yesterday was probably one of the worst days of my life but I suddenly find myself smiling ear to fucking ear. :)

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Burying the lede a bit OP. Cohen claims to be *in the room* when Roger Stone called Trump to tell him about his direct contact with Julian Assange re: Hillary's emails in July 2016.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I get the feeling people in NYC have known he's a racist, a cheat and a con man for decades.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I'm genuinely anticipating what Trump says. Watching how he deals with the reality of this becoming something he can not deny will be fascinating.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you guys think 4 years ago that you would find yourself hyped for 7 AM PST Congressional testimonies on C-SPAN?

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
During the campaign, Mr. Trump said he did not consider Vietnam Veteran, and Prisoner of War, Senator John McCain to be "a hero" because he likes people who weren't captured. At the same time, Mr. Trump tasked me to handle the negative press surrounding his medical deferment from the Vietnam draft. Mr. Trump claimed it was because of a bone spur, but when I asked for medical records, he gave me none and said there was no surgery. He told me not to answer the specific questions by reporters but rather offer simply the fact that he received a medical deferment.He finished the conversation with the following comment. "You think I'm stupid, I wasn't going to Vietnam." I find it ironic, President Trump, that you are in Vietnam right now. And yet, I continued to work for him.

GodDAMN. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYT article on what Cohen will testify to:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/26/us/politics/michael-cohen-trump-congress.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

In summary, Trump directed Cohen to lie to lie regarding Trump Tower Moscow (though not explicitly), Trump was aware that Stone was communicating with WikiLeaks, and Trump had Cohen threatening schools and universities so that they wouldn't release his test scores.
About what I expected.

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"...Mr. Trump had frequently told me and others that his son Don Jr. had the worst judgment of anyone in the world."

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.