• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Paul!!! Yes!!! I knew he'd be back. I saw someone did one right after launch, and it was fucking terrible. Very excited to watch this right now!!

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
The man. The myth. The legend.

Never again will I doubt the king.

giphy.gif

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Been waiting for this.

It's like he's talking directly to me. I'm ashamed of myself for still not having a single PS5.

Feb 15, 2019
Fuck dude, this guy's good. I don't have 5 Ps5s so I'm not even playing in the same ballpark as he is with his 5 Ps5s.

nss

Apr 10, 2018
What does this man do for a living? Absolutely impressive home.

Also, finally!

golfhurts

Oct 25, 2017
You should note, it's not just one guy. Loading Ready Run has been making ridiculous comedy videos on the internet for more than 15 years. They used to do Unskippable on The Escapist. They also help run Desert Bus for Hope every year. I heartily recommend all of their content.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The meme continues. Surprisingly I don't think I've seen the PS3 or PS4 video's until after this one, though I've seen the image of the PS3 and talk of the other numerous times. The simulation part was the best.

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Did anyone catch him resting his feet on two of his five PS5s in his theatre room? I died. lmao.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
RE: People talking about Paul's house

It's a mix of shots from various friend's houses and his own. It's not all the same house.

RE: How does he have five PS5s

They're not all his. It's likely all borrowed for the video (as the other videos were)

I ruined the magic

addik

Oct 28, 2017
I have been waiting for this.
Good to see him doing so well. I with 0 PS5s am jealous of his 5 PS5s and his fancy house.