• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV

tenor.gif

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Not only did I know exactly what the title meant, but I read it as Arnold, lol. Love that movie. At the end when Arnold is dressed as Turbo Man and says "Leave the kid alone!!" with the voice modifier, it made me wish we got more movies where Arnold was a straight up super hero.

Oct 27, 2017
This movie is kind of awful but still just amazing at the same time. I love it and watch it every year.

There's a scene in this movie that is probably the most realistic "dad" thing ever filmed. Phil Hartman is smiling to himself all self-satisfied after his phone call with Arnold. He goes to pick up a cookie and nearly burns himself and then yells at his son and Jamie to "PIPE DOWN IN THERE".

I miss Phil Hartman

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This is maybe my favorite Christmas movie. We watch it like a dozen times each December. My wife and daughter claim they think it's stupid and hate it, but they've never left the room when it's on (my daughter will leave if Hocus Pocus is on, for example).

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
Very pleased to see that PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN has already been posted multiple times.

God damn this movie is great. Probably my favorite Christmas movie of all of them. It's hilarious all the way through, but it's also extremely heartwarming, making for the perfect family Christmas movie. I'm always shocked at how poorly regarded it seems to be (15% RT????), so glad to see it getting all this love here.

Murfield

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what I would think if it now, but I remember it being fun in a really dumb way.

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I saw your title and thought to myself, there's no way that's a Jingle All The Way reference in the title to your thread. Sure enough, it was and I couldn't agree more with you OP. The pacing of the movie is phenomenal and never skips a beat. If there's one movie I play every Christmas year it's this one, and I hope to pass this down from generation to generation as THE Christmas movie.

Glad I am not the only one who feels this way. GOAT christmas movie.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
It really holds up. My nephew was sick last week and I was babysitting him and he agreed to watch it with me. He was amused as hell by it.

We also watched Kindergarten Cop with him and his younger brother on Sunday and I brought out all the old soundboard lines. They didn't like it as much but the I'm a cop you idiot had them rolling.

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Watching this movie on Christmas Eve makes me so happy :')

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Wonderful movie. A required watch annually and <3 you forever Phil Hartman.

BebopCola

Jul 17, 2019
Jingle All The Way and Scrooged are my family's one-two Christmas Eve film combo.

Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story then dominate Christmas Day.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Watched this hungover the other day and I love how much of a merciless takedown of consumerism it is. But it's also a genuinely good Xmas film too.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Watched this last night with my fam. I remember watching it as a kid and it's so awesome to share this with them. I fucking love this movie. All year I randomly drop "all you need is Italian salad dressing" to my wife.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
"All they have is Booster" is a line the wife and I use frequently.
Couldn't find a certain cheese at the market but in the same containers they had Pimento(Booster).