• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Can I donate without a twitch account? Via Paypal for example?
yvd3LHa.png

Yeah, the link is right below the stream. It takes paypal.

Arrrammis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in a place with extremely slow Internet, slow enough that I can only really follow this board; but god I hope someone captured when he first realized AOC was really talking with him. this is so fucking cool it hurts.
About 2 minutes before this someone said they saw her join the discord, here's when she joins voice chat:

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
About 2 minutes before this someone said they saw her join the discord, here's when she joins voice chat:

Damn it looks like the stream is up ~$40,000 since AOC showed up. Wow.

I know this has probably been asked too many times, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to donate on the mobile app. Is there a way to make that work?

Twentieth

Oct 26, 2017
This is unbelievable. It's crazy how it has unfolded. Congrats to Hbomberguy for making such a difference in people's lives.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Damn it looks like the stream is up ~$40,000 since AOC showed up. Wow.

I know this has probably been asked too many times, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to donate on the mobile app. Is there a way to make that work?
if you tap HBombs avatar, then go to "Info", there's the donation picture in there

It'll take you to his StreamLab donation page

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
This has all been absolutely fucking beautiful. I've been captivated by it for the whole weekend and it's all been so uplifting and powerful to watch. Never, ever could've foreseen how stratospheric it'd become. Hbomb is a fucking legend for putting this into motion and the message it sends is beyond brilliant.

Also fuck Graham Linehan.

Also FUCK BEAVERS

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
I didn't really know what this was until AOC tweeted about it. Now I've popped in and donated. The signal boosts are so good and helpful.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This is simply beautiful. I wonder who's gonna appear next in the stream?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy to see how this has blown up during the week. It seemed like it'd just be a normal DK64 stream when I turned in near the start.