• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Link

600600p975EDNmain942HBOMaxBanner.png

HBO Max Streaming Trial Subscription on sale for $69.99. This offer is valid for New/Returning HBO Max Subscribers. Be sure to click on the banner titled "Limited Time! Save over 20% For 6 Months when you prepaid", Get the Deal" icon.

$69.99 for 6 months of HBO Max which is 20% off and deal ends January 15, 2021.

Normal monthly price is ($14.99) a month.

4K HDR and Dolby Dolby Atmos audio launches with Wonder Woman 1984

All of the Warner Bros 2021 Movies will stream on HBO Max when they release in theaters

Introducing Same Day Premiers
  • Stream NEW MOVIESthe exact same day as theaters at no extra cost to subscribers; premiering throughout 2021
    • Example Film(s)
      • Wonder Woman 1984
      • The Matrix 4
      • Dune
      • DC: The Suicide Squad
      • Space Jam: A New Legacy
      • Godzilla vs. Kong
      • Mortal Kombat
      • The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
      • Tom & Jerry
      • Judas and the Black Messiah
      • In the Heights
      • The Little Things
      • Reminiscence
      • King Richard
      • The Many Saints of Newark
      • Malignant
      • Those Who Wish Me Dead

Last edited:

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
Any way to use this deal if you're an existing subscriber? Can you cancel your sub and "return" using this?

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to tack this onto existing subscriptions or does a current subscription have to lapse first?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Slightly better than the $12.99 deal I have. I strongly recommend it!

I really miss a PS5 or Roku app though

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. As someone who has worked with Roku on stuff like this before, I can also comment that they are damn picky with their requirements. And they like money. Hope they get it figured out though. All my shit in the home has Roku.
I know it's not as easy as they want to be on Roku so they are.... but as a consumer it's annoying they aren't on roku, as my TVs are on roku, which means as long as that's the case I won't have any interest in signing up for HBO Max.

Though to be fair I doubt I would sign up for it before feb either way. Wonder Woman is neat, but John Oliver would be the main reason I would want Max.

naitosan

Oct 28, 2017
I think you need to let your sub lapse before you can take this deal. I tried by canceling my sub but can't get this deal. My sub doesn't end until Jan 3rd... still have time to get that deal hopefully.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this deal wont work if you cancel now and re-sign up again?
i think they do this deal all the time because i signed on for a similar deal a couple of months ago. i currently pay 12 a month.

edit: just checked and my deal runs out sept which means it was a year offer.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
i think they do this deal all the time because i signed on for a similar deal a couple of months ago. i currently pay 12 a month.

My next billing date is Dec 30th so if I cancel this - I'll have the service up until that date right? I can just renew it with his new deal since the new deal expires on Jan 15th?

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
Is this for new subscribers only? I click the link and it just logs me into HBO Max.

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
If I currently sign-in via my Amazon account because I get access to HBO Max by paying for the HBO Channel on Prime, if I stop the subscription through Prime can I move my billing over to be direct from HBO Max in order to get this? My Amazon sign-in is tied to an actual HBO Max account (that used to be an HBO Now) account, so I guess I'd have to re-sign in under the actual account to do it though.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My next billing date is Dec 30th so if I cancel this - I'll have the service up until that date right? I can just renew it with his new deal since the new deal expires on Jan 15th?
says its for returning customers so you should be okay if you cancel. doesn't hurt to try because its not like you can't just sign back on if the deal doesn't work out for you.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
If HDR and 4K were the standard for everything going forward, I'd sign up right now and never look back.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Pulled the trigger not realizing my PS4 is the only thing I can use it on. I knew it wasn't on roku but I wrongly assumed a ps4 listing included a ps5 app. No 4k or atmos...damnit.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds good. I'll cancel and sign back up with a different account in a few weeks.

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good thing that this is getting 4k finally, for the Price with this deal it's pretty damn good compared to Netflix and their 4k price

Thebox

Dec 26, 2019
4k hdr nice. Now I have to ration what I watch in 4k though because of comcast and their bullshit data caps