• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You should report them and let the FBI sort it out.

fait enough. thats contrary to whats asked in that FBI official link but you do you

Let the FBI determine their involvement after an investigation. People who said they were there could have been outside or inside of the building. Without having been there or spotting them in the footage, we can't know but the FBI will determine their innocence or guilt.

You really need to get off that horse of yours.

shiftmal

Oct 25, 2017
Work with several on the fringe and it's annoying as hell. Don't believe they went to DC, but back during the Nashville bombing one of them started a group chat sharing the craziest fucking conspiracy shit I have ever read tying in the deep state, voting machine forensics testing and the Kraken.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
People are multifaceted OP, someone can seem really nice and cool but then they say really fucking insane, racist, or fascist garbage. That said, report them to the Feds. No more mercy for these assholes. They want to martyr themselves for Trump? Good, let them do it behind bars or on the run from the Authorities.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
fait enough. thats contrary to whats asked in that FBI official link but you do you

english isnt my first language; should I say "denouncing" ?
You might be looking for, "informing on them" since "snitching" implies participation and betrayal. I still disagree, but for future discussion, snitching is more than likely not the correct word in most scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.