• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Here it is, the first footage of a game running of Haven on Xbox Series X with the confirmation that Haven will be available on the platform:

Haven was previously announced for PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.

Edit: Title + post updated to reflect the fact that this isn't the first game we have seen running on Xbox Series X (we saw Minecraft previously).

Last edited:

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Haven looks great, I feel like I've seen it a million times at every micro show this year which was annoying but I'm totally checking it out.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, just hit that we hadnt seen anything running on the series X until this.

Microsoft really built up a lot of good will early on this year and leading into next gen. They seem to have just lost it.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Not sure if OP is trolling, but this is not running on Series X back in May?

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
MLQx2kD.gif

OP
OP
salromano

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
We saw pathtraced Minecraft running on Series X back in March though...

m.youtube.com

Minecraft DXR on Xbox Series X: Next-Gen Ray Tracing Analysis!

Just how capable and how powerful is Xbox Series X's ray tracing power? Join Alex Battaglia and John Linneman for a much closer look at the Minecraft DXR dem...

Still not enough but this certainly isn't the "first" thing.

Ah, I stand corrected. I did a Google search to double-check before posting, but didn't find anything.

I'll PM a mod to update the title.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if OP is trolling, but this is not running on Series X back in May?

Running on a PC representative of Series X performance apparently.

I think currently the only games that have been showcased running on the system (besides the OP) are Gears 5 and Minecraft RT.

Aug 23, 2018
Seems like a weird attempt at a troll post.

Haven looks (and plays) pretty great. Looks like it's another Gamepass/Next gen launch title for Series X

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I see there's cooking, which is appealing to me, but I can't tell if there's hunting, which is not... anyone know how you get the ingredients for cooking?