• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you used PS+ Help?

• Yes

Votes: 240 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 238 42.3%
  • I had no idea that it existed

Votes: 85 15.1%

• Total voters

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I have actually found it to be super helpful on Sackboy: A Big adventure for cleaning up missing collectables and looking at how to beat the final trial without having to grab my phone.

It's not a super well supported feature though for the time being and it seems like it would take a decent amount of effort from a developer to prioritise something like that without Sony incentivising them.

76231_25_these-games-support-ps5s-new-in-game-strategy-guide-feature_full.jpg

Old screenshot, I know that Immortals Fenyx Rising now supports the feature as well.

Have you used it?

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Only reason I got the platinum for Astro. Pretty cool that it's context sensitive and will show you whats missing/what trophy you can get depending on where you are in the game.

Jan 29, 2018
I remembered it existed the other day when I got pissed at a part of Demon's Souls and looked for it, then gave up two minutes later when I couldn't find it.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Used it to clean up the trophies in Astro yeah. Forgot it existed after that, I have to be honest.

Anyone used it extensively in anything other than Astro?

J-Spot

Oct 27, 2017
I did use it a time or two for Sackboy when I remembered it existed. It was pretty handy since it knew the level I was on and gave me a list of things I'd need help for. Better than trying to find something online.

Type422

Nov 28, 2017
Is it hard to figure out some stuff? Honest question haven't played it yet unfortunately

I had to let me show some hidden trophies in the trophy list. But apart from it, it's not really hard. For the collectibles I had to replay some levels, but they are usually not hard to find if you explore a little bit...

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I forgot it existed before I had a chance to use it. I'll try to remember to try it out the next time I play.

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
For sure! I used it a couple times in Demon's Souls and especially in Bugsnax. You can get stuck pretty easily in Bugsnax if you can't figure out the solution to catching one.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Used it quite a bit in Astro's and a tiny bit in Demon's Souls.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Yes, I am actually surprised how much I've used it lol

I didn't expected to use it at all, but I used it a lot on Astro and so far, a couple of times on Bugsnax

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Nope. I just opened YouTube for Astro's Playroom collectibles. Didn't really miss the 2-3 seconds I could have saved.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Used it in Astro's Playroom to get a few trophies I was missing. It was really useful to be honest.
Haven't used it since though.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, it has helped me in Sackboy to find some orbs. It's fast and quick, it knows which one(s) I have left, in the level I'm in, so I don't have to search YouTube.

It's very cool!

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Used it on Bugsnax actually! Kind of nifty, but a lil awkward as sometimes you can't actually find help on what you want exactly.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like usage has to be insanely low and will only get lower as more casual players pick it up (who are even less aware of its existence than we are)

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Nope. I just opened YouTube for Astro's Playroom collectibles. Didn't really miss the 2-3 seconds I could have saved.
You save more time actually, at least in Astro Bot (only game I've tried it with).
It knows what stage you're in and what collectible is the next one you're missing, so it shows you that one and when you get it it'll show you the next. It's very well-implemented in Astro. Not sure about other titles.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
There's 1 or 2 collectables I couldn't find even though I thought I had looked everywhere on Astro's playroom (one of them was the one right behind where you start on the paragliding stage). I should take a look at their Demon's Souls videos, see how their strategy differs from mine.

Oh, and that collectable on the train in MM.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
i used it for Sackboy, but more often than not, the videos would simply not load 🤷‍♂️

s y

Nov 8, 2017
I abused the activity cards in miles for the platinum though. Just hopping from one challenge to the next across the map on seconds.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No, I try to ignore those annoying cards as much as possible and have had to keep my trophy tracking off system on 3rd party websites.