• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

You got the $1200?

• Yes

Votes: 1,191 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,377 53.6%

• Total voters
Nov 1, 2017
The IRS web site has gone from not being able to determine my payment status to telling me that my info doesn't match their records. Nothing's changed on my end, so something's fucked in their system somewhere.

Better yet, I'm playing on Difficulty Level: Foreign Resident, so their system has problems recognizing my address to begin with. Oh, and they theoretically have the direct deposit info for my remaining American bank account, but if that's screwed up too, it's agonizingly slow at best trying to deposit an American check in a UK bank. I'm not really looking forward to the possibility.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Puerto Rico here. Got mine this past Sunday. Never stopped working, but everything here is mad fucking expensive so I'm not using it for anything except my usual bills.

Uhtred

Alt Account
Banned
May 4, 2020
I still haven't gotten mine, still get No Payment Status on the IRS website. There's no way to contact them either. Really sucks as we're in pretty bad shape right now. Had to borrow to cover rent this month. Every client I had has either delayed payment, or stopped my work.

::sigh::

fundogmo

Oct 25, 2017
My sister recently went on SSI disability, but still filed her 2019 taxes after having worked for two months last year. No direct deposit as of yet, and the website shows 'payment status not available'. Will check again in two weeks and hope for the best.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
My mom (on social security survivor benefits) finally got hers today -- check in the mail. She's fortunate that she didn't need it earlier like many folks -- I can't imagine someone in her position without kids to be a security blanket. And they're the last to get theirs, sheesh.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Still nothing on my side. Does the IRS site work properly for anyone? Fortunately I didnt lose my job so Im not desperate but this is a hot mess..

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
I can't even update my info for direct deposit. I'm able to get to the page that says I'm getting something, but when I try to update the direct deposit info, it won't work with my 2018 or 2019 info.

I guess I'm waiting for a check. It sucks because I moved recently so I'm hoping the mail forwarding works as expected lol.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
According to the site my check was supposed to arrive on the 4th but I havent received anything in the mail this week. Dont know how common this is for anyone else?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Mine came in today. I didn't even apply for it because I thought I wasn't eligible, shows what I know.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
According to the site my check was supposed to arrive on the 4th but I havent received anything in the mail this week. Dont know how common this is for anyone else?

Let me help you.
You fill your info from April 15 to 19?

You are not alone. Many like myself have been left stranded without a DD deposit date and others had a DD date but no money. The system has a glitch.

Sign this petition.

www.change.org

Sign the Petition

"The Forgotten 15thers"

It started a day ago, and almost 700 signatures. I personally know a few who were contacted by CNN today. They are working on the story to get IRS to notice.

Let's hope we have answers by next week.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Let me help you.

You are not alone. Many like myself have been left stranded without a DD deposit date and others had a DD date but no money. The system has a glitch.

Sign this petition.

www.change.org

Sign the Petition

"The Forgotten 15thers"

It started a day ago, and almost 700 signatures. I personally know a few who were contacted by CNN today. They are working on the story to get IRS to notice.

I filed my taxes between those dates so I expected my (physical) check to come later. I was more wondering about people whose physical checks came in later than the date the IRS website indicated. Not direct deposits.

Regardless, thanks for at least trying to answer my question.

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
Let me help you.

Sign this petition.

www.change.org

Sign the Petition

"The Forgotten 15thers"

As much of a good thing as this is, I hope SS/SSDI/RRB people don't get overlooked here. There are still tons of us who were told we wouldn't have to take any action and we'd get our payments by the end of April, and yet we've gotten nothing.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
As much of a good thing as this is, I hope SS/SSDI/RRB people don't get overlooked here. There are still tons of us who were told we wouldn't have to take any action and we'd get our payments by the end of April, and yet we've gotten nothing.
Oh yeah, plenty are on the same boat. Many are calling it IRS purgatory. I believe once they fix the glitch, we will get it.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
Mine got deposited 2 days ago. Now if only they'd finish my tax refund for 2019 as well.

Cyborg009

Oct 28, 2017
c11bb353e638bfb2b41a3ce4b5fddffd.jpeg

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, finally. May 1st mail date, arrived today.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
www.cnn.com

IRS stimulus tool glitch sparks protests

Under pressure to get stimulus money out fast, the Internal Revenue Service unveiled an online "Get my Payment" tool last month that was meant speed up the process by allowing individuals to upload their bank account information.

CNN picked up the news. That should ease some of us.

Deleted member 19293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.cnn.com

IRS stimulus tool glitch sparks protests

Under pressure to get stimulus money out fast, the Internal Revenue Service unveiled an online "Get my Payment" tool last month that was meant speed up the process by allowing individuals to upload their bank account information.

CNN picked up the news. That should ease some of us.
I'm glad CNN picked this up because I think I'm in that group. This is incredibly frustrating.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
Finally received my May 1st check a couple of days ago. Was able to get my sister to mobile deposit.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Mine finally updated for direct deposit on May 13th. It was about a week between entering in DD info and the date being updated.