• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

You got the $1200?

• Yes

Votes: 1,191 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,377 53.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Did the site ever update to say that the check had been mailed? Or did it just say "Your check has been scheduled to be mailed on X date"? That's what I get even though the check should've been mailed May 1st.

Check my original post, mine was unique. It said mine had deposited into my account on X date. Since that account was closed, the check was mailed to me. The site never once updated to say it was being mailed, the only reason I knew it was is because in the FAQ it said if it's deposited into a closed or frozen account (mine was frozen), if the bank rejects it (they did), the IRS will mail it. Took about 2 weeks from the day it was sent back to the IRS by my bank to get the paper check.

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Check my original post, mine was unique. It said mine had deposited into my account on X date. Since that account was closed, the check was mailed to me. The site never once updated to say it was being mailed, the only reason I knew it was is because in the FAQ it said if it's deposited into a closed or frozen account (mine was frozen), if the bank rejects it (they did), the IRS will mail it. Took about 2 weeks from the day it was sent back to the IRS by my bank to get the paper check.
Ah, sorry. Yeah, that really sucks man, sorry you had to go through all of that. :(

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
I put in my DD info last week before Tuesday when I was able, and it looks like I'm now scheduled it get payment on May 6th. (guessing this is after their weekly update on Saturday)

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just checked Twitter. It turns out there's A LOT of peeps like me that are waiting for the DD deposit date since April 15.

kc44135

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Just got my check in the mail! So for those who were wondering like me, the site doesn't update for those getting a check after it gives you the date for it to be mailed. In my case, it said that my check was "scheduled to be mailed May 1st" for the last 3 days, even though it had clearly been put in the mail on the 1st, given I received it today. So, if you're in the same boat as me, and wondering if your check was mailed, it likely was on the day the site indicated, they just don't tell you that for whatever reason. Anyways, this been a terrible experience, so I'm glad it's over and I finally got my money, lol.

oc_

Oct 25, 2017
Mine says it was supposed to be deposited April 30th.. anyone else receive a date but nothing in their bank yet?

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My mother in law got one today. She has been dead for two years.

This is on the envelope:

Vu9dnkbl.jpg

Which is funny, cause on the check right next to her name is:

pkBEa9tl.jpg

Which I assume stands for deceased.

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
Mine has said you are eligible and we will update when we have a date for direct deposit for more than a week right now.

I really feel bad for people that need this money to pay their rent/bills and have to wait so long to get it. I am very lucky that my husband and I are still working, him PT but using vacation hours to fill for FT hours so he is still getting a full paycheck for now.

Vargas

Oct 27, 2017
Today I some how received a letter from the IRS that I am getting my money through direct deposit, the site says it was mailed. Maybe I will get lucky and the check will arrive since this letter had the wrong address but was still delivered to me.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This thread not getting updated as much as before is alarming for me. I been doing some Twitter research, and it seems there are many out there stuck since April 15 with the "we will let you know your deposit day message"

This has to be some type of glitch in the website preventing many getting the Stimulus. :-(

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this has been driving us crazy. My wife and I just got married last year, and she doesn't usually do direct deposit. This year is our first year filing together, and we did do direct deposit. Consequently, I got my check directly into my account, but she hasn't gotten anything, and the website keeps just saying "Payment info not available" or whatever. Really hope it shows up eventually. We should both be getting checks, right?

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Not sure where to ask this, I have a relative(27) who is a 1099 worker in illinois (lyft, doordash and some other food delivery service i forget the name of) and she cant seem to qualify for unemployment(or the extra $600 a week) because of some government issue with gig economy workers.

Does anyone have any information on what to do or how to qualify for unemployment or the $600 that is supposedly going out every week? She did get the stimulus check direct deposited but has only been a gig worker since last summer part-time.
Everything I've tried to look up says the Illinois governor is trying to fix it, but that was over a month ago.

She says contacting the unemployment office is impossible.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Will love the IRS to update their FAQ. No way people should be waiting since April 15 for a deposit date, especially when the site says the following Sunday after Tuesday. There HAS to be some type of glitch.

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
Roughly two weeks since i put in my DD info, site still says they'll put up a deposit date when they have one. Bleh.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Files taxes late January, never got a refund, still stuck in payment status unavailable......this is my story..........

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Payment Status Still Not Available

I know I won't get it probably but it feels a bit better typing it somewhere.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
LOL did anyone get that Trump letter with his sharpie signature? Just got mine in the mail.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
On Saturday it told me it would be deposited today and I woke up and checked and it had been. Certainly not a smooth process but I hope a lot of the others stuck on "Payment Status Not Available" find it working again soon. I was stuck on that screen until this weekend, no idea why it suddenly worked.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
For those stuck on the April 15 Boat..

I found a forum that has MANY affected with the same glitch. A handful of individuals are even trying to contact CNN on a follow up story. I thought this was a an isolated issue, but it seems to have affected many Americans. At least it seems to be a problem on their end.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Filed 2019 tax return april 10ish. Didn't file 2018. Just got my federal return today, but still nothing stimulus related

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just got it today. The IRS website didn't start working for me until last week, at which point I was finally able to enter my DD info. Thank god I wasn't desperate for the money.

Septy

Prophet of Truth
Nov 29, 2017
United States
Finally could put my bank info in like 2 weeks ago. Ever since then it's said they will update the page when my payment date becomes available. Anybody else been stuck on this since forever?