• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

You got the $1200?

• Yes

Votes: 1,191 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,377 53.6%

• Total voters

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Man I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I even dreamed about it multiple times lol. In one of my dreams I even dreamed that I woke up out of bed and grabbed my phone to see if I got it, which I did. Then I finally woke up in real life and did the same thing and found out its there.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a non filer, still waiting on my check in the mail
Edit: says it's being mailed on the 1st of may, finally

Last edited:

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
Still waiting..everyone I know got it.. Some even got paper checks already and I'm still in limbo

Payment Status Not Available

rarewolf

Feb 7, 2019
Still waiting..everyone I know got it.. Some even got paper checks already and I'm still in limbo

Payment Status Not Available

I feel your pain. Finally made it out of that hell earlier this week. Was able to enter my DD information and everything. Now it just says 'you are eligible, we'll update this page when we have a date you may get it' or some shit. New wait.

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Still nothing for me. Not sure it really matters as I just paid federal taxes and that more than cancels the relief check. :(

edit:
Wait... do you have to go to the IRS website and go through the get payment process to get the relief check?

Last edited:

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Still nothing for me. Not sure it really matters as I just paid federal taxes and that more than cancels the relief check. :(

edit:
Wait... do you have to go to the IRS website and go through the get payment process to get the relief check?
Only if they don't have your direct deposit info.. They give you the option to enter it if not. Otherwise the site's just to check your eligibility. If they don't have your DD info, they'll mail you a check to the address they have on file. You don't have to do anything.

Obviously it's better to do the direct deposit route, because you'll get your money much faster. Reportedly months sooner in some cases.

Tremagus

Oct 25, 2017
El Paso
Waiting on a class-action lawsuit that will probably take months to get the much needed $1200 to US citizens who filed married joint with their spouses with ITIN numbers.

It's going to be a bumpy ride IF I even get it. Sigh.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Still part of the esteemed PSNA class, I'll be here forever.

Congrats to everyone else who have been stimulated
fqj73hyqvho01.png

Last edited:

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It feels like EVERYONE I know got them except me. I even just spoke to my accountant, and he got it alongside many clients at the office. What gives?!!

I am still stuck with the "check daily for the DD message deposit date for the last 2 weeks."

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ew I got a letter that is basically Donald Trump going "You received a direct deposit because I love you and I'm Donald Trump."

Trashed that shit asap.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know where to find AGI, Refund, Owed info for 2018 taxes. A friend finally got thru on the site but doesn't have the paperwork.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
So, my wife just told me that her mother just received a stimulus check for my wife's grandfather......he's been dead for over 2 years. WTF

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
Just got mine today in the mail. It said May 1st when I checked the status online. Good luck guys! Hope yours comes soon.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
My boyfriend on SSDI hasn't gotten his. He'a been on since 2018. He'a extremely frustrated and pissed off about it. I got mine on the 15th.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
To anyone in Florida with knowledge of how this all is supposed to work.

When the state essentially opening back up, my job (Server) is also re-opening on a limited basis.

The hours will be part time, the occupancy will be very limited. I'm assuming a lot of people simply won't be dining in due to COVID, and many others won't have the money to do so.

So the scenario I feel like I'm about to be put in is working part-time hours at a restaurant making pretty much nothing tip wise. This ends up being significantly less than I'm making off of unemployment.
I've hear some states still provide the 600$ a week if your hours are cut due to COVID. Any idea if Florida is one of them? I can't seem to find the specific answer to that question by googling it, at least in regards to Florida.

As much as I'd love to go back to work, if working part time right now is going to cut off my unemployment pay, it's going to severely fuck me.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Voted no when thread was made, but got it yesterday so just switched my vote. My partner got his awhile ago.

TheGrue

Oct 25, 2017
I was one of those where I thought they had my direct deposit info since I owed taxes and then after the disbursements started and I didn't get anything, I looked to see they said they didn't have it. Just got my deposit this morning.

Inkd

Oct 27, 2017
US
Got my $3200 this morning. Will probably put it toward our Disney trip in November. Hoping that we can still go.

Oct 25, 2017
To anyone in Florida with knowledge of how this all is supposed to work.

When the state essentially opening back up, my job (Server) is also re-opening on a limited basis.

The hours will be part time, the occupancy will be very limited. I'm assuming a lot of people simply won't be dining in due to COVID, and many others won't have the money to do so.

So the scenario I feel like I'm about to be put in is working part-time hours at a restaurant making pretty much nothing tip wise. This ends up being significantly less than I'm making off of unemployment.
I've hear some states still provide the 600$ a week if your hours are cut due to COVID. Any idea if Florida is one of them? I can't seem to find the specific answer to that question by googling it, at least in regards to Florida.

As much as I'd love to go back to work, if working part time right now is going to cut off my unemployment pay, it's going to severely fuck me.
Man you live in you Florida, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
If you entered your direct deposit info on the form before noon Tuesday, then you should see an update on Saturday with your estimated payment date.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...are-way-here-are-key-dates-next-set-payments/

— In an update posted Sunday, the IRS said that if you have successfully entered your bank information "any day until noon on Tuesday, your payment date will be available beginning the following Saturday." If you miss the Tuesday deadline, you have to wait another week to get a payment date. Or, if your payment has already been processed, you'll get a check that could take up to 14 days to receive.