• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

You got the $1200?

• Yes

Votes: 1,191 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,377 53.6%

• Total voters

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I checked my account very early this morning and saw that it was pending.

Right now I wanted to check my account again but the SunTrust Bank servers have crashed lol.

People logging on to their banks like never before!

LiquidDom

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The mitigation should occur after people enter their info confirmed correctly not before lol
Too many people need this and - every day counts. Look, if it was an hour, I don't think people would be too miffed. But I can already see 24hrs adding up to a week for some folks, especially because they don't specify which info is wrong.

Dashes in my SS# got me thru to the next page. How dumb is that? How are people supposed to know that? No dashes had me error out every time and by the time I got to the bank info page, it locked me out directly after. It's bullshit.
I just added all of my info and didn't get any errors. Didn't put any dashes in my SS or a commas or anything in the money category's. Went through just fine.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just changed my vote to yes!

Just in case anyone is curious, I only filed my 2018 Taxes. Still working on 2019. I had an annual income of around $10,000 that I claimed in 2018.

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
Yes, just received it and it went straight to my savings. I'm not doing anything since I'm on furlough so I'm just chilling at home. Only thing besides essential items I've bought has been a board game.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
My wife and I's came today. Straight to checking. Kinda sketchy looking deposit lol. No real info like a tax refund.

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
So I suppose everyone that has "Status Not Available" is in limbo until they let us actually see/verify/edit our information? Seems weird to have a status like "We don't know" without any information on how we are supposed to follow up or what they need from us lol

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i don't think the payment status not available is a bug, for those trying to enter their bank information.

i had a few friends/family (that already received their stimulus) enter their information, and they all received the same message about how their payment was sent, along with the last 4 digits of their bank number.

just gotta wait and see what happens i suppose. something must be up with our accounts.

Tremagus

Oct 25, 2017
El Paso
So I suppose everyone that has "Status Not Available" is in limbo until they let us actually see/verify/edit our information? Seems weird to have a status like "We don't know" without any information on how we are supposed to follow up or what they need from us lol
Yep, got this too. No deposit today and I did my taxes literally the day I received my W2. Got my refund like 3 weeks into February direct deposited so have no idea why I wouldn't be able to know what's going on.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I am getting the "can't confirm eligibility" message. I've tried with and without dashes in my SSN and every permutation of my address/zip I can. My brother tried it, and he was able to get a status. Most of my friends in town got their money today. Ugh.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Got my tax returns but not any stimulus yet, nor anyone I know. (Actually scratch that, a few of my coworkers did)

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Nothing yet but I'm a non filer due to graduating a year and a half ago and still looking for work. Not really expecting anything any time soon though, I also think it might error when the time comes as I got confused about what my bank account number was(I slapped in my ach number for my savings account because I am the dumb).

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Big oof, website is trash. I finally got it to say "I got money, put your direct deposit info in"
Put in my bank stuff and then it said..."Please try again in 24 hrs cause either you did something wrong or you tried too many times"

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
The mitigation should occur after people enter their info confirmed correctly not before lol
Too many people need this and - every day counts. Look, if it was an hour, I don't think people would be too miffed. But I can already see 24hrs adding up to a week for some folks, especially because they don't specify which info is wrong.

Dashes in my SS# got me thru to the next page. How dumb is that? How are people supposed to know that? No dashes had me error out every time and by the time I got to the bank info page, it locked me out directly after. It's bullshit.

I agree. Just wanted it out there that it won't only lock you out after unsuccessful logon attempts. It's attempts period.

Bearwolf

Oct 27, 2017
went to irs.gov/eip and clicked get my payment but it says information on file is different. I'm not sure what I'm inputting wrong :\

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Big oof, website is trash. I finally got it to say "I got money, put your direct deposit info in"
Put in my bank stuff and then it said..."Please try again in 24 hrs cause either you did something wrong or you tried too many times"

What was it saying before you finally got it to say "I got money, put your direct deposit info in" ?

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got anything other than an error or "this service is not available" when entering your deposit info? Feels like the site is busted, not just busy.

We apologize for the inconvenience but this service is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Just got mine today, it's useful for bills for me so I'm happy to get it.

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how long it'll be before the 'next round' goes out for people who needed to update their direct deposit info.

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
Chase bank and nothing yet. Filed the taxes through Turbo Tax in February.

How do you check on the IRS website, if they have record of you filing your taxes? I am getting the stupid No Info or whatever error

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Got mine today! $1109 based on my 2018 return. Held off filing my 2019 taxes till I received this as that would have wrecked my stimulus check.

Necrovex

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize IRS didn't have my banking info. I owed last year and assumed they would have that info. Apparently not. Updated the info on their site. Does anyone know if they are doing weekly batches now, or is it full on sporadic at this point?

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
Since the irs isn't taking calls right now, how can I fix my account number so it isn't given to some stranger?

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
Didn't realize IRS didn't have my banking info. I owed last year and assumed they would have that info. Apparently not. Updated the info on their site. Does anyone know if they are doing weekly batches now, or is it full on sporadic at this point?
How do you check to see if the IRS has your bank info or if you filed? I filed on Turbo Tax in February