• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

You got the $1200?

• Yes

Votes: 1,191 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,377 53.6%

• Total voters

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
I used Tax Slayer as well. Been using them since 2016. I finished my 2019 tax filing with them on Apr 8th.

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We got our stimulus money, went straight into savings. Our plan is to save this and my extra pay from work into part of a down payment for home. We'll see what the housing market looks like this summer.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Got 1200 based on 2018 return where I filed as single. My 2019 married filing jointly is still pending so I guess I would have to wait till I file next years returns to see if I can get the credit for additional 1200 for wife.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm absolutely baffled. I just checked my own status and it's saying they don't have enough info even though my DD information should be on file when I filed my taxes with TurboTax last year.

I didn't do DD this year but that was because I went through VITA instead of TurboTax but that information doesn't just disappear because you know if I had owed money they would have ripped it from my bank account no problem.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Ah this is fucked. I think my parents may have screwed me over? I can be claimed as a dependent, but my parents just did their tax returns and didn't claim me. So if they had done this before then would I have received the bill?

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nada. Turbo tax for the last several years.

Owe money this year though so that's new. They should still have direct deposit info though...

Also this is first time for me and my wife filing jointly. So maybe that complicates things?

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't file 2018, waiting till I get paid Friday to submit 2019. It's gonna be a while for me.

Also, for the love of crap, please don't call your bank to ask about it or see if it came through. I work for a bank. Check account info online, but please don't spam it. If you absolutely can't figure it out yourself, then it's cool to call. The amount of requests coming in because of this is off the charts, in an already crazy time

FreeangelGP05

Oct 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Payment status not available for me.
Filed taxes in 2018 and just filed my 2019 taxes this past weekend. I'm eligible for the payment, just haven't gotten it. I want to make sure my Direct Deposit information is correct, but the IRS site doesn't give you many options besides payment status not available.

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
Seeing a lot of people on social media having problems with the portal - people like me, whose payment status isn't showing up at all, and other people who've apparently already had their payment deposited into old / closed accounts and now can't make any changes, despite that being one of the main purposes for this page when it was announced. This really should've been up weeks ago.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If your mobile app is not logging in for your bank try the website on a pc. Either way I don't think I'm getting it all today or this week.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Man. I'm kinda annoyed my parents didn't file sooner. Even if I could be claimed but I wasn't I should've still gotten the check right?

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got the same thing so I was wondering if the what we filed with matters
Honestly I doubt it since I filed a week ago. I already received my federal tax refund so it's not like the irs doesn't inked where to send it or is having trouble finding me . Someone in this thread said they just filed last night and got it.

I just assume some people got it and other will get it later