• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

You got the $1200?

• Yes

Votes: 1,191 46.4%
  • No

Votes: 1,377 53.6%

• Total voters

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
Put in my DD info this morning and now getting the Payment Status Not Available message. Wonderful. Guess I'll just have to wait and check again later/daily.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pissed, I did my taxes with turbo tax and had my refund direct deposited into my account. Checked the IRS website and they said they didn't have my direct deposit info. How???

RedEye

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pissed, I did my taxes with turbo tax and had my refund direct deposited into my account. Checked the IRS website and they said they didn't have my direct deposit info. How???
Seeing this happen to a lot of people(including me) and I'm not sure either, my brother just got his and virtually did it the same way

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing for me (submitted the non-filer form with my bank direct deposit info, dont even know if I'm eligible, just that my form was "accepted" by the IRS...Chase bank)

Nothing for my partner (SSID....receives his direct deposit monthly. Chase bank...apparently he should be getting his next week?)

I'm not too hopeful

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
And you know since it's the government it's gonna take weeks to sort this out for some people. People might not be able to make rent cause of this bullshit.

There's no recourse on that page either. I'm fortunate in that this quarantine hasn't affected me financially, but for those who have been waiting for this check... yeeesh.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm eligible, but somehow they didn't have the necessary info on file to do a direct deposit. I've only ever owed money on my taxes, and I guess direct withdrawal info isn't the same as direct deposit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It'll come when it comes.

Cronosblade

Oct 27, 2017
Neither me or my wife's info pulls up anything - just a generic error that info doesn't match their records. I'd figure the address would be the one thing that could be tripped up. Did it off the 2018 filing and the other ways I've seen our address, no go.

Now locked out for 24hrs.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Had to give them my bank info this morning, said I'm eligible and all that shit. Almost messed up because I was looking at the first page of my return and put in my 2018 AGI instead of 2019. Hopefully will be seeing it soon. Website seems to be overloaded at this point.