• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Many times between group stuff and parties. it's generally either hot or distracting depending on the context. People in dungeons can get hella loud.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
I've been on either side. Both were meh, when someone else was watching me I found it distracting and when I was watching I was bored lol

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah.

Was hanging with two girls I knew from college at a bar, and they tricked two guys into thinking they were British, so the guys took us all back to their hotel to hang out.

They ended up having a foursome and I just sat on the couch because I wasn't invited.
TkXVk1Q.gif

Ah yes. Tricking people into thinking you are British: an essential part of any successful seduction process.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I've been in places moments before group sex/orgies were going to start. My ex from NYC had good friends that were swingers (they were actually incredibly kind people). The end of their parties usually would get, uh, uncomfortable. I'd always give the signal that it's time to say goodbye and make our leave lol

I've also been to a crazy S&M ball in a huge theater/bar space below a historic hotel in midtown Manhattan. There where there was some wild shit going on. It was like the Blade + Matrix club scene. Except more theatrics and people hanging from the ceiling. Before we left they announced they were about to shift over to "consensual play".

Yeah.

Was hanging with two girls I knew from college at a bar, and they tricked two guys into thinking they were British, so the guys took us all back to their hotel to hang out.

They ended up having a foursome and I just sat on the couch because I wasn't invited.
Fuck lol. That's some twisted Curb Your Enthusiasm type of shit.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been in the same room but I wasn't watching. Most of the time I'd just wear headphones because I was busy trying to get classwork done.

May 17, 2019
I've walked in on, by my count, over a dozen couples. People in public parks, hiking trails, camp counselors, parents, college roommates... I might be cursed.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It returns

To answer the OP's question, back in highschool I went to a beach bonfire with a few friends, and one of my friends and his girlfriend were under a blanket (completely under it, their heads and everything) for a really long time. I think we all knew what they were doing under there but no one called them out on it. I've also been in places with thin walls where I put in earbuds so I couldn't hear anything

JHoNNy1OoO

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Yup I was in the bed with my girl getting it on and a buddy was on the floor with his doing the same. When you're a horny teenager it doesn't matter. I don't exactly remember how it happened but pretty sure we were all watching a movie and it just sorta happened.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
British people LOVE fucking in hostel rooms.

With evey resident of the room there.

Happened to me 3 times, in 3 different countries while I was travelling.

Also me & my friend each had sex with a different girl but in the same room once, also while travelling.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Had a bunch of friends playing truth or dare, let to me and my girlfriend having sex as well as another couple in front of many others. It was fun. There was some group play too. Haven't done anything like it ever again and almost surely won't, but it's a fun sexy memory. At the time I found it somewhat awkward, but sexually we were fairly adventurous and it was worth doing.

Never been on the other side of it, it's probably weird. But if people wanted to watch me bone, who was I to say no?

reelbigeddy

Nov 16, 2017
UK
Yeah, I didn't know it was going on until after though. There was four of us sat on the floor at the foot of the bed watching Brass Eye, while our friend was banging.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Oh man I just had one high school memory flash back to me that I had forgotten. Think I purposely blocked that one out. Don't think I want to share it lmao.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up, opened my eyes and immediately saw my dorm-mate was getting a blowjob in his bed in clear view. I wasn't going to bother them and watched for a bit but I had to piss like a racehorse so I just got up, the girl tried to pretend like she wasn't but his dick was clearly out so there was no hiding it. The irony of course is I clearly had wood from just waking up so I briefly wondered if they thought I had been enjoying the view.

When I got back not even a minute later they were both gone. My dorm-mate came back a half hour later and I just asked if he had fun and he just laughed and said no and that she was pissed having been caught with a dick in her mouth.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
A lot...actually. I don't know if it's a thing about the gay community in my country? But I watched a lot of friends fucking and I did it once or twice.
The first time, I was trying to sleep and a friend was fucking with one guy right next to me and I could swear that I felt some hands in my ass but I kept pretending I was asleep.

Porkepik

Oct 27, 2017
Went to a swinger club a few times with 2 of my exes. No exchange of partners but watched and showed. Very exciting. And yeah easily 50 or more around but most of them fapping , i d say 35% having sex the rest watching. Also went to a bdsm event with hundreds of people watching « stations » Got in a few threesomes too but I get its not being in the same room per se. Anyway, I do find it exciting.

Last edited:

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, and it was glorious comeuppance.

The other dude is someone I've worked with since I got hired at my company. He's one of those guys who grew up poor, so now that he has a bit of a disposable income, tries to be flashy and one up everyone. Anything that I'd get, he'd get the better version of it. Friend got a $250,000 loan for a house. He got $300k. Super insecure guy.

A group of coworkers took a trip to Vegas and we were drinking along the way. His girlfriend and my girlfriend at the time got trashed in the car and started to flash cars that drove by us. This continued until we got to the hotel room and all hell broke loose.

A year later or so after the event, he tried to approach me to explain.. his lack of size. He claimed whiskey dick. Super awkward conversation but I'll forever know the dude is rocking a micro penis and knows he can't one up me on that.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
No. I accidentally walked in on a old roommate who was having sex with a girl once, but immediately did a 180 because it is awkward as hell.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At hostels, yes, a number of times. This is why earplugs and eye masks are fucking vital.

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
Unfortunately, yes.

About 5 years ago I stayed over my mates girlfriends house after a night out, and their fucking woke me up. I was unfortunately in the same room as them...

He doesn't know I heard, so it would be a perfect way to embarrass him at some point. Maybe his wedding day? 🤔

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Yeah, a few times in my youth. The worst was when they were having sex at the back of the limo on our way to the club. No fucks(no pun intended) given...lol

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. Roommate in university. Heard him hooking up with a girl. Eventually left the room and slept in the common room.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Pretty sure I walked into my roommate doing it in college. He asked me to leave for a moment after. They put the condom in my trash instead of theirs, pretty sure they weren't happy about me returning home at the time I always returned home.