• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hhuh?

• Yes.

Votes: 432 73.0%
  • No.

Votes: 129 21.8%
  • Vex.

Votes: 31 5.2%

• Total voters

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
I eat there like once a year

should probably eat there more often since it tastes pretty good for a fast food place but I just....don't for whatever reason

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Arby's was excellent when they had the 5 for $5 deals. Now they're too expensive for what you're getting. Their fries are awesome and jamocha shakes are good though

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
If you want a single sandwich that will keep you full for the entire day, order the Meat Mountain (aka Noah's ark the sandwich) off of their secret menu. It has:
2 Chicken Tenders
Slices of Roast Turkey
pit-smoked ham
corned beef,
brisket
angus steak
roast beef
pepper bacon
Cheddar Cheese
Swiss Cheese

Arbys_MeatMountain_hero_17_b.0.jpg

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I go there once every few months and get a Jr. Ham and Cheddar Melt and large fries. They've got great curly fries.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
It's usually pretty quiet there.

We actually eat there about once a month or so. They send us really good coupons so we can get a combo that feeds the whole family and then some for 12 bucks.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't often eat fast food, but I think of the big national chain it's one of the better ones.
Not sure why they seem to became this punchline.
Is this all Jon Stewart's fault?

Ploppee

Nov 28, 2018
It's like, a successful chain? That's like saying 'yo u ever see anyone eat Mcdonalds?' - the guy needs to stop trying to shame people for eating where they want.

Cleve

Oct 27, 2017
I ate Arby's before the one here closed and became a Popeyes. It was okay fast food.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I don't eat much fast food, nor often, but I do enjoy Arby's every few months. Beef and cheddar with lots of sauce... it's the nostalgia more than anything.

Shades

Oct 27, 2017
I used to eat there all the time when I ate fast food more frequently

They have a pretty extensive menu, and everything generally pretty solid for fast food

I figured the Arby's memes would have run their course by now, but here we are

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
No because they don't exist in my country.

I envy all your fast food options, US :(

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Yes but it's been 20 years.

I've eaten at Arby's once and it was terrible. One of the worst roast beef sandwiches I've ever had and my memory was that it was like $13 for whatever meal I got there. I was so pissed my friends wanted to go there that night and I was broke and pissed off when we left because $13 for a shitty sandwich was a bad value prop. This was back in 2000 or there abouts when every fast food place was competing on price for the dollar menu and I remember thinking like ... This shitty sandwich was 3 meals at McD or Wendy's.

Darth Karja

Oct 25, 2017
I've always liked Arby's but it seemed like one of the less popular fast food options. Both on the internet as the butt of jokes but also in person, there were never that many people there. But for whatever reason, the local Arby's has exploded in popularty. The line is always wrapped around the building and out into the main road every day. I have no idea what happened to cause this. It can't just be covid because the parking lot was never full before either. And other fast food places that should be more popular like Taco Bell and Wendys dont' have half as many cars. I don't get it. Nothing about their food has changed recently.
I've seen the same thing with the KFC near me. Constantly cars wrapped around the building.

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes but it's been 20 years.

I've eaten at Arby's once and it was terrible. One of the worst roast beef sandwiches I've ever had and my memory was that it was like $13 for whatever meal I got there. I was so pissed my friends wanted to go there that night and I was broke and pissed off when we left because $13 for a shitty sandwich was a bad value prop. This was back in 2000 or there abouts when every fast food place was competing on price for the dollar menu and I remember thinking like ... This shitty sandwich was 3 meals at McD or Wendy's.

There's no way a roast beef sandwich meal was $13 in 2000 considering they don't even cost near that now.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
I did. I loved Arby's, but they're pretty pricey and I rarely ever see them around these days. Though I've never really looked out for any in years.

Dark Mantonio

Nov 1, 2017
I've seen my younger brother, who tried to obtain Arby's on two days ago on Thanksgiving, physically eat Arby's three days before that.

It was not a pleasant experience.

Doggg

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 17, 2017
I remember a classmate -- I think it was middle school -- would sometimes have it for lunch. I also remember having it a few times myself and thinking it was ok but just not something I'd ever go out of my way for.

Nov 27, 2020
United States
never eaten there! their curly fries look good but I'm actually a little grossed out by the quantity of meat on their sandwiches, so I haven't gone there yet. one of the few fast food places in the area I haven't tried

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
Me, yesterday. Got a deep fried turkey wrap because I couldn't have a Thanksgiving meal this year. It was alright

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
I've only been to an Arby's once in my life, and it was deserted at the time. I quickly understood why that was the case after having it.