• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hhuh?

• Yes.

Votes: 432 73.0%
  • No.

Votes: 129 21.8%
  • Vex.

Votes: 31 5.2%

• Total voters

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
A coworker friend of mind was telling me a joke about how you never see anyone with Arby's so the mafia must be keeping them open or something because how are they making money?

So yea, im high.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
My Boss religiously eats at Arby's, He's also a douche so That's my only point of reference.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Arby's has excellent shakes and fries. Looking forward to the Andes mint shake whenever they bring it back.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
No. I've never even seen an Arby's. I've never even seen America. For all i know it's not even real. And considering the things i read on the news these last years? I'm inclined to believe it isn't.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You don't eat Arby's, you live the Arby's lifestyle. They don't sell food they sell a brand

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Out of all the big fast food chains, Arby's is actually up near the top for me. Their shit is consistently good and the quality of the non-roast beef basic shit is super high.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Love their curly fries but haven't lived near one in years. Plus I've been on keto since May. And my tolerance for fast food keeps going down but that's a general thing

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Every so often I'll have this memory of Arby's roast beef being really good so I'll go to Arby's and inevitably end up with a flat smashed sandwich of disappointment. The fries are legit though.

Mar 3, 2019
Arby's is delicious. They are just overpriced compared to the portion sizes you get so I don't eat there often. The large shake though is probally why the US has obesity tho lol

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
I see this sentiment everywhere.

This story I'm about to tell you is not hyperbole.

It was around 11:45am on a Tuesday. I decided I want Arby's for lunch. I get there and the drive thru is about 10 cars deep. I was like wtf? I just left to go somewhere else.

About 2 weeks later early afternoon on a Thursday I was going to drive by the Arby's so I thought I'd try my luck again. I get there and the drive thru is minimum 20 cars deep. Wrapped 360 degrees around the whole building.

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
Timely thread, as I literally just ate Arby's about 30 minutes ago. As far as fast food goes, it's not bad.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
I just look the other way. Most have disappeared and I rarely see one. What else do they sell other than the roast beef sandwich?

Noel

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
I grab a gyro from Arby's down the road every so often. They're definitely one of my go-to fast food locations.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
People who hate Arby's are people who have never had the non-roast beef food from Arby's.

JBucc

Oct 25, 2017
I've always liked Arby's but it seemed like one of the less popular fast food options. Both on the internet as the butt of jokes but also in person, there were never that many people there. But for whatever reason, the local Arby's has exploded in popularty. The line is always wrapped around the building and out into the main road every day. I have no idea what happened to cause this. It can't just be covid because the parking lot was never full before either. And other fast food places that should be more popular like Taco Bell and Wendys dont' have half as many cars. I don't get it. Nothing about their food has changed recently.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
No, but I had a class with a professor who used to work there. He would always talk about Arbys

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
I'd probably eat there if there were any within an hour or me and there wasn't currently a pandemic. My dorm neighbors and I went there several times when I was at Penn State. Of course back then they still had the $5 for 5 roast beef sandwich, which was pretty good.

Edit: Sad times, I guess it must have closed years ago.

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Arby's actually has a good variety of food outside of the roast beef. Kinda pricey though.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I'd eat Arby's if there were any of them left in my city. The last one I went to was about 100km away, and that was five or so years ago.

Their bad reputation is entirely based on Bill Oakley thinking their name sounded funny when he was writing jokes for The Simpsons.

FnordChan

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful Chapel Hill, NC
Arby's is a perfectly solid fast food option. I like their roast beef sandwiches, they have horseradish sauce as a standard condiment option, and the potato cakes are excellent. I haven't been to one in a while but this thread now has me wanting to swing by...

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this a joke?

People live beef and cheddars and curly fries.

Arby's sauce is also like the GOAT fast food sauce.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Never seen an Arbys before, was starting to think that it's just an online meme.

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
My wife and I love Arby's. Medium roast beef.. load it up with horsey sauce.

We are always the youngest people in there.. and we are almost 40.