• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jesterkap2

Oct 28, 2017
I have also considered getting a Series S for the family as a downstairs console.. I am waiting for some type of price reduction or something though. It's such a cool little box.

White Glint

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PSP Go is secretly superior because it has 16gb of internal memory so you don't have to buy those scam priced sony memory cards

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY
It's already smaller than any other Xbox ever made, I think you'd be surprised just how small it already is

To clarify: what I actually want is a smaller Series X =)

PSP Go is secretly superior because it has 16gb of internal memory so you don't have to buy those scam priced sony memory cards

Oh wow, that's really generous. You can fit a LOT of PSP games in 16GB. Though the Memory Stick Pro Duos weren't all that unreasonably priced. The Vita cards were the real problem.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
The very first Nintendo DS model is highly underrated imo.

Came here to say this. I've had that thing since the Christmas it came out and even when I brought it back out for one last playthrough of Pokemon Pearl it was surprisingly comfortable to play. I think the rounder/thicker design just sits in my hands better. The game looked crisp too, I'm not sure how the Lite and DSi models fared in that department but games look pretty good on the OG's tiny screen imo. Even when I was a kid I never felt like I was missing out on one of the newer models. I guess it helps that I always liked the way the prototype DS looked when Reggie first revealed it and the OG model is the closest we got to that, but I still love it.

Plus it'll always be the superior DS because the GBA games don't stick halfway out of the unit.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
To clarify: what I actually want is a smaller Series X =)

Oh wow, that's really generous. You can fit a LOT of PSP games in 16GB. Though the Memory Stick Pro Duos weren't all that unreasonably priced. The Vita cards were the real problem.
You even said that. Please excuse me