• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason my wife and I own every iteration of the NDS family (one per model) except the New 2DS ... So we have several collector's editions of the NDS. The 3DS XL Picachu Edition is still my favorite.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Only if you count buying the limited edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 since my launch unit finally red ringed.

Sabercrusader

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately no, I have never bought a special edition after already owning the console.

In fact, the only special edition I've bought was the Link Between Worlds 3DS. Don't regret it though.

Unaha-Closp

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
No. The plain unadorned box is fine for me. Have no desire to own multiple boxes that are slightly different. Can't think of one I was even tempted with. I'm the same with controllers though so I just like the games that I can play on the boxes with my plain ass controllers. I did buy a white Dualshock 3 once, really pushed the boat out there but I was in need of a new controller so it wasn't extraneous.

Oct 25, 2017
Yes. I have bought three limited edition consoles so far. First was the Halo 3 Xbox 360, Pikachu edition 3DS, and Pokémon Red & Blue special edition 3DS. So far nothing has catch my interest since and I'm ok with it.

Apr 25, 2018
Rockwall, Texas
I bought the Destiny themed PS4 and sadly sold it once the Pro came out. I might try to pick one up again.
71GVZvCMkKL._SL1138_.jpg