• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jaychrome91

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, I used to get bullied by girls way back in middle school. One kicked me in the balls. Hurt like hell.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Not that I can recall.

When I was eleven years old I got into a heated exchange with my dad in which I insisted I could defeat him one on one if I had to. He dared me to try, and so without hesitation I swiftly kicked him in the balls as hard as I could. I was right.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Just random accidents luckily. Like carrying something and fell/shifted.. that way. So nope, never got kicked. That feeling is something else though, nothing on the body feels like the same kind of pain, it's weird. Closest thing I can think of is getting smacked on the eyeball. Not getting scratched part, but the eyeball as a whole.

metal

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Many many years ago there was this thing in high school everyone starting doing to each other by slapping each other in the balls because apparently it was funny to cause pain.

One of my friends did it to me despite me protesting and I responded by a full force front kick to his groin. Nobody slapped me in the balls after that lol.

Solarc

Sep 24, 2018
Dominican Republic
I think I've only been hit twice my whole life, both were while I was in highschool and by kids younger than me, can't remember if either did it intentionally, that shit hurt like a mofo, but I was too prideful and embarrassed to show it, so I swallowed that shit and played it cool.

It hurts just trying to remember it...

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah when I was a kid. Playing football jumped to head the ball and another guy going for it as well, but for some reason he brought his knee up.

I thought I was going to die and just lay on the ground for 20 mins.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I did martial arts for a decade when I was younger, sparred with people and also been in a couple of fights, so yes, a couple of times. Kneed a bunch of people in the balls, too. It wasn't fun (getting kicked, that is).

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I've been hit by something flying at me in the balls before and reading this thread title just made me recoil in pain lmao

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I was lying on the floor, horsing around with my daughter when she was 4 or so. She leapt in the air and landed full-bore, with both knees, on my testicles. I couldn't stand up for a good 15 minutes.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
Back in high school somebody filled a crisp packet (potato chip bag) with sand and threw it, it hit me in the balls and I was on the floor for a while

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
My cousin (a girl 2 years younger than me) once kicked me and I remember it left me in shock, haha! But other than that, no kicks.
The worst thing to ever happen was once on a bicycle much larger than I should be riding where my feet wouldn't reach the ground, I hit a bump, lifted in the air slightly and on the way down instead of getting back on the saddle, I hit the bar. I remember vividly stopping right there and falling on the side because of the sheer pain. Fun!

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
Never been kicked but I have gotten a football in the balls, you don't forget that kind of pain.

a254b04994299c5d971bfe625f60769b.gif

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
It was fairly common for most guys at my UK high school.

A friend also used to stupidly (Not by me, I found it really immature) take kicks to the balls for drinks/cigs on nights out. He is a weird man.

grandmastashi

Nov 6, 2017
Yes, but the worse pain i ever had was aged about 11, when I 'tightrope walked' along a steel handrail in my childhood best-friend's garden... his dad saw me doing it and came out to tell me to stop, but by doing so distracted me enough that I lost my balance and fell straight down on my balls...

I collapsed on the grass below and couldn't speak for about half an hour - amazed I could still have children to tell the truth.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The kick hurts by the flick/slap hurts much much more. Like sickness in my stomach time to lay down and cry for half an hour in the fetal position pain.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
No, but I did take a grounder in the nuts in Little League when one took a bad bounce. ...That hurt.

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, it sucks. I did something once that could have probably ended my life though.

I was drinking with a few friends, went out to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine, the kitchen counter was fairly low and I stood kind of close to the counter. I proceeded to open the bottle of wine, I had to pull like a mad man since the cork was kind of stuck, when I got the cork out I slammed the bottle on the counter since I'd been pulling like a mad man (Fuck you Newton), but the bottle didn't break, but a few seconds later I got a burning sensation in the groin area, I quickly went in to the bathroom to see that I had slammed the bottle straight on the skin of my sack, it had nestled it's way on to the counter when I tried to remove the cork from the bottle.

I got a huge wave of cold chills when I realised what could have happened if I was a bit closer to the counter.

Deleted member 15227

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes to the following:

Tennis ball at speed to the nuts.
Soccer ball at speed to the nuts.
Cricket ball to the nuts. I had a cup on but it still hurt like hell.
Kicked in the nuts.

Those are the incidents that I can remember, but I'm sure I've been hit in that region a few more times over the years.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Kicked, punched and kneed too. Awful pain, not as painful as playing on a steel bar as it if was a tight rope and falling legs open tho

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
No but I was climbing over a barbed wire fence when I slipped right on the ballsack and felt a pain that will stay with me until my dying day.

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah and girl came up and asked me what was wrong as I was writhing around in pain... I was a good boy who didn't say bad words (in my mind 'balls' was a bad word), so I said I got hit in the GOOLIES.

GOOLIES.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
I've learned from that thread that i should avoid children, noted!

To answer the question, the closest to a ball hit i must have encountered was probably an aggressive licking, some people are savage.

Last edited:

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
My 3 year old son seems to find them, with force, at least two to three times a week. I don't know if its accidental anymore or if he just likes the reaction of dad curled up on the ground writhing in pain.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
Kicked? No, but I hit by a wooden sword in the balls once. At a friend's house with another friend, other friend is swinging a wooden sword wildly. Friend 1 said you're going to him me (JDMC13) in the balls with the sword. Friend 2 said nah. 3 seconds later, the inevitable happened. We all kinda laughed, but it did really fucking hurt.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
One time I dressed up as Chewbacca for an event, and I got punched so many times in the balls by little kids I had to take a break.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Only twice, thankfully: once while wrestling with a friend as a kid, and the second time a year or two back during sex when shifting around. Needless to say, the second time killed the occasion.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Once in seventh grade a classmate kicked at them and missed, but his shoe flew off and traveled like a nut seeking missile directly to my boys. Why is it it hurts for a second, then you're fine, then it's the most excruciating dull ache?

Edit: Thanks Reddit!
The physical response you experience (or observe on America's Funniest Home Videos) is the somatic reflex arc that happens in the spine, and not in the brain. Meaning it is a low level functional response to stimulus that saves the body from further trauma--the same as burning your finger makes your hand move, and then the signal is interpreted as pain. Absolutely equivalent here, save for the difference in nociceptors: thermal vs. mechanical.