• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you ever attempted a Macho Man Randy Savage impression?

• Yes

Votes: 622 78.2%
  • No (lying)

Votes: 41 5.2%
  • No

Votes: 49 6.2%
  • OOHHHH YEAHHH

Votes: 83 10.4%

• Total voters

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like anyone alive during the 80s or 90s has, at some point.

His larger than life persona and mannerisms basically demanded it. How could you listen to any of his promos or even a slim Jim ad and not want to flex and go OHHHHH YEEEEEEAH?

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you were a kid in the 80 and 90's who even had the slightest passing knowledge of wrestling you probably did.

Dogo Mojo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I do it everyday, I did it during Webex meetings all year for work. I strive to be the cream of the crop always.

89TN.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Oooooh yeeeeahhh

Cream of the crop!

I'm the tower of power! Too sweet to be sour!

Booooneeesaaaaaww is reeeadddy

I got you for 5 minutes! 5 minutes of playtime!

These are the only acceptable poll options.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually good at it and it was requested of me back on the bus in high school all the time.

Guess my classmates just... needed a little excitement?!

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Came into this thread: No, why would I...?
Leaving thread: God damn it, OP....

changes vote

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Huge missed opportunity in the poll for the "yes" answer to read "ooooh yeaaah!!!"

And of course I have.

WyLD iNk

Oct 27, 2017
Here, duh.
Absolutely. I once made an alias for another forum based on him, except he wrestled chimpanzees. Every post read exactly as Macho Man spoke, deep seething inhales and bizarre inflections in certain words included. It was awesome.

Ahhh, good times.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like anyone alive during the 80s or 90s has, at some point.

His larger than life persona and mannerisms basically demanded it. How could you listen to any of his promos or even a slim Jim ad and not want to flex and go OHHHHH YEEEEEEAH?
Yeah everyone did mostly horrible Macho Man impressions in the 80s. Occasionally one of your friends would get it right and everyone would just go crazy.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
OP is definitely not the cream rising to the top. He really dropped the ball on the poll

Oct 25, 2017
I force my students to listen to it frequently. A fellow teacher does a fucking AMAZING 80s hulk hogan, brother, so he just pops into my class and cuts a promo about the photocopier and the kids are very confused.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
I can do the low voice stuff he does, but if I try the louder stuff it makes me cough.

OP
OP
Strings

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Not votin until the proper option appears
Seriously. I entered just for this.
I was expecting this 🤷‍♂️
im actually leaving the thread in disgust at this. oooohh yeeaaahhh i am.
Weekend thread back fire, you hate to see it brotha.

OOOOOH YEAHHHHH
Saving my vote for when the poll is fixed.

So disappointing
Disappointed the poll does have an ohhhhhhhh yeeeaaahhh option.
Came in wanting to click that oouuuh yeaah, OP is awful
OP needs to be banned for not having and "Oh yeahhhhhhhh" option.
Expected better poll options such as:
1. OH YEAH
2. DIG IT
3. UH HUH
I can't get over the missed opportunity here, this poll and thread should be remade from scratch.
Huge missed opportunity in the poll for the "yes" answer to read "ooooh yeaaah!!!"

And of course I have.
How was the yes choice not "ohhhh, yeahhh!"
OP is definitely not the cream rising to the top. He really dropped the ball on the poll
91ea194357153b5a0349b673b7c7cee1.gif

cLOUDo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (2 Months): Transphobia; Prior Severe Ban for Sexism
Mod Edit: Removed Transphobic Clip

Last edited by a moderator:

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Who doesn't go OH YEAH when clicking Yes?

d-rek

Oct 28, 2017
Of course. I've been watching WCW for the first time and saw a backstage interview Macho did after Elizabeth "left" him and took all his money for whatever feud was happening. Mean Gene asks if he's been to see a psychiatrist to help his mental state and he says yeah, she said he was OCD. One cool dude. Such a good line.

He then goes on to say everything is copacetic. Wrestlers with a dictionary are dangerous on the mic.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Of course. He was my favorite as a kid. My mom made me a homemade costume for Halloween one year that kicked ass.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Tried of course, but was never full of enough charisma and cocaine to insist on doing a promo with a dainty coffee cup in my giant fucking hands.