• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
It's not like I want to be noticed by that stupid dog! Baka!
AVhzTBF.jpg

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Mine never quotes anyone, it's part of his charm :(

Also, anytime I quote someone now they are just like "Who the fuck is that." cause I changed my avatar.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Simple question, we all want to be quoted by that one person. It's a good feeling. Has it ever happened to you? It happens to me once in a blue moon and it always feel nice.

The pleasure of being noticed is real.
Who's your senpai?

Honestly, I've probably argued the most with the poster I respect most on this site lol.

Seems weird, but I appreciate them holding true to their stances in other regards, even though in some we may disagree.
Aww that's so tsundere!

When that hot Cheeto's loving dog does, it's like an achievement unlock every time. I wanna say that weird ninja turtle has only quoted me once, but probably in my head.
no, but i would love to be quoted by blamespace.

maybe one day.

@blamespace doesn't even know he's my senpai but since he never quotes anyone, I'll also never be noticed
blame space has been permabanned...

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't post here enough to be noticed really, but I think a couple of people have called out my user name or avatar once or twice which I was surprised by.