• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Simple question, we all want to be quoted by that one person. It's a good feeling. Has it ever happened to you? It happens to me once in a blue moon and it always feel nice.

The pleasure of being noticed is real.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm probably the antimatter version of an Era senpai for most people. :/

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
my era senpai is any mod that will add "CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME" to under my name. But i want it too much which means it'll never happen :B

i do like that one labratory dog person tho

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend quoted me once

In all seriousness, yeah seeing replies from certain people in my alerts tab lifts my mood.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I don't have an era senpai.

However, years ago I did have a "forum senpai" elsewhere. I was eventually noticed by them.
They turned out to be a real piece of shit and involved in a weird sex cult that was grooming minors.
Never get noticed by your senpais.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
It was certainly tripping lurking for five years before starting to post and then meeting well known posters in person. I went from having a parasocial relationship with some posters to a real social relationship with them.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
no and to make matters worse they're banned now
why do I even keep posting...
27fl2uog67w31.jpg

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
"Like, I would care about that. I don't care if senpai doesn't notice me, baka. They can do whatever they want. Hmph"

Danby

One Winged Slayer
Oct 7, 2020
I got quoted by Fat4all once, I told my wife and first born that it was the happiest moment in my life.