• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you ate ass

• Yes

Votes: 322 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 337 51.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Rimmed, tongue deep whatever

Personal experience don't have to comment.

Edit: Vote honestly, isn't something everyone is into!

Last edited:

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
No. That's where poop comes from.

200.gif

giphy.gif

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
For anyone who says "no that's where poop comes from" ... no shit (pun intended)

I would hope a good amount of the "yes" answers are in the scenario where the ass is clean.

if you eat pussy, you should know that's where pee comes from (or out of), that's where uterus lining and blood comes out of, etc.

If it's freshly washed, it's just like any other part of the body that's clean.

Booshka

Banned
May 8, 2018
Colton, CA
I went for it on a date after a mutual shower. The whole perineum was up for grabs. I am married now and we both aren't into ass play, I feel better for it.

Oct 25, 2017
For the ass-eaters: I'm a germaphobe. How do you overcome that barrier to eat ass? I'd be afraid of the smell, or tasting poop, even if it's "clean". Like, how do you get the... inside clean for example, for those of you whose tongues cross the border? Have allll of your experiences been poop-free?

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
For the ass-eaters: I'm a germaphobe. How do you overcome that barrier to eat ass? I'd be afraid of the smell, or tasting poop, even if it's "clean". Like, how do you get the... inside clean for example, for those of you whose tongues cross the border? Have allll of your experiences been poop-free?
Bro you are overthinking this
Eat it, lick it and fuck it

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
Pig's ass, neatly cut, yes. Licking a human's shithole... no, there are less disgusting ways of getting yourself sick if you need a day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.