• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sprat

Oct 27, 2017
England
Obviously Chris and Jill know each other and Leon and Claire encountered each other and I think Chris and Claire meet up in Code Veronica, but it took AGES for Chris and Leon to finally meet in RE6 (and it's inferred they already know each other) and I don't think we've ever seen Leon interact with Jill or Jill with Claire.

Does Capcom like to keep the protagonists separate or have they all met off screen?
You would hope Chris and claire had with them being brother and sister.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's assumed they all know each other.

Chris and Claire are siblings and Leon and Chris know each other somehow after Raccoon City. Claire knows Barry so it stands to reason she'd know Jill as well, given that she was Chris' partner for a long time.

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
They all were at a BBQ, eating good grub fably style, like the end of every Fast and Furious movie.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Jill and Leon are divorced and avoid each other, that's my head canon anyway

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
They all were at a BBQ, eating good grub fably style, like the end of every Fast and Furious movie.

This was my headcanon too, Barry would hold a big ol' BBQ once or twice a year and everyone would get together. Explains how Claire met Moira, too. They would reminisce about pals like Forest, Josef, and Brad, Leon would stand in the corner looking aloof, Rebecca would talk about her fake boyfriend Billy who fled to Canada, and so on.

In reality, yeah, I suspect they all met once or twice, or at least knew of each other. You've got them all working for different organizations (BSAA, US Government, or TerraSave) so it's not like they're a band of anti-BOW buddies just hanging out. Outside of the games where we see them interact, it's probably just professional correspondence and the like.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
It was cool to see Chris, Leon,ada, and sherry meet in RE6

Clair and jill need their own game together. i'd also love to see Sheva make a return.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Every single RE character has either banged, wanted to bang, or been wanted to be banged by Leon.

Deleted member 13155

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rev 2 was very much a B-game, even moreso when compared to RE2R, but I liked the characters and writing in it. Barry was bad ass for example. Alex was a good villain.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Resident Evil: Ghouls Night Out

giphy.gif

cvxfreak

DINO CRISIS SUX
Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
In Vendetta, Leon and Rebecca met each other offscreen and seemed close enough that Leon was willing to go to bat for her after she gets abducted.

I imagine they'd do something similar to Leon and Jill if that moment ever arises, in a movie or in RE8 or otherwise.

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jill is the odd one out in terms of meetings

Which is understandable. She was one of the BSAA's best agents until Wesker kidnapped and brainwashed her. I expected she would retire after the events of RE5 but apparently she tells Barry in Revelations 2, which is set three years later, that she's restless and wants the tests over so she can return to the field.

Maybe she'll be in RE8? 🤔

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
They can't because Wesker left a trace of his Dna on each of the heroes and if they meet each other at the same time, a new body and Wesker will grow.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Leon is Jill's alter ego, that's the twist. That's why RE3 takes place before and after RE2. During the time that she's "unconscious", that's when the Leon personality is in control. Then six years just all of a sudden pass and now Umbrella is gone and Leon reports directly to the President? Come on! Like we're supposed to believe that?! It's like Fight Club. I fully expect the RE3 remake to show this more clearly.
Sold.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Chris refers to the Kennedy Report in RE5, and Leon, as you say, does recognize Chris pretty easily in RE6. So they may not meet all the time but they're definitely all aware of each other and have some involvement together. Jill and Leon seem like the only pair who have no inferred contact I'm aware of, but since Jill was in the BSAA and, as before, Chris knows about Leon's actions and his report from RE4, no doubt Jill would too.
It's explained in a file from RE6 that Claire introduced Leon to Chris before RE6.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Jill and Claire have... probably met at some point... Or are at least aware of each other. Chris left instructions for Jill on what to tell Claire if she came around in RE2. And Chris' note was written in such a way that seems to imply there was some familiarity between them.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
I think jill is the only isolation case partially because she was a thrall stopped being one and vanished.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Claire and Leon need to meet Wesker. That's all I want from the series at this point.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
Jill is the only one missing,the other three have met before.
I want a game with Jill and Leon so bad tbh.

NekoFever

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the fan theory that when you look at Jill's desk in RE2, there's a picture of her and her unnamed boyfriend, and originally Leon didn't show up to work on time because he got drunk at a bar after his girlfriend dumped him the night before...

500.jpg

So really all the zombies and bioweapons and city getting nuked and hundreds of thousands dead was worth it because that would have been a fucking awkward first day.