• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Don't know why I thought about this, but a out 20 years ago me and my buddy were hanging out kinda walking around our small town.

We had stopped at a convenience store and he bought a bag of Doritos or some other chip. We then made a pot stop at my house, and for some reason he left the bag of chips outside on my steps instead of bringing them in.

So we did whatever it was I needed to at my place and headed out. He grabbed his chips and ate one and commented on how it was wet.

We got to a streetlight and he looked in and a couple slugs had crawled into the bag while we were inside.

So turned out he ate slug trail chips.

What you got for me?

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I stepped on a wooden plank with a nail sticking out it and it went through my sneaker, my foot, and back out the top of my sneaker. I was about 10 blocks from home and couldn't peddle my bike so I hobbled my way home. About halfway I couldn't take it anymore so I had to pull the board and nail out.

I also jumped off a low hanging roof of the building next to my house and sprained both ankles, I had to crawl across a gravel driveway to get home.

I pretty much became an indoor kid shortly after that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Anustart

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I stepped on a wooden plank with a nail sticking out it and it went through my sneaker, my foot, and back out the top of my sneaker. I was about 10 blocks from home and couldn't peddle my bike home so I hobbled my way home. About halfway I couldn't take it anymore so I hadn't to pull the board and nail out.

I also jumped off a low hanging roof of the building next to my house and sprained both ankles, I had to crawl across a gravel driveway to get home.

Wow you're me!

Not exactly but also when I was a kid my friend had a huge hill for a front yard. I ran at it and jumped and landed on my tip toes on both feet which bent forward spraining both of my feet/ankles at the same time. I had to crab walk about 2 miles home lol.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Cleaning the toilets at my store. Gonna spoil this because it's nasty.

There was a time when someone literally took a nice not-so-solid dump all over the toilet. Like I'm talking about it being smothered on top of the toilet's tank and all around the toilet. It was real bad. Fortunately I didn't clean it up because I frankly had no idea where to even start and was perplexed as I thought about the cleaning solutions I would have to use with the resources given to me, so my coworker offered to clean it up instead.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017

There was a time when someone literally took a nice not-so-solid dump all over the toilet. Like I'm talking about it being smothered on top of the toilet's tank and all around the toilet. It was real bad. Fortunately I didn't clean it up because I frankly had no idea where to even start and was perplexed as I thought about the cleaning solutions I would have to use with the resources given to me, so my coworker offered to clean it up instead.

I think it is safe to say it was the coworker's doing? Don't know why else someone would offer.

OP
OP
Anustart

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017

Bless that coworker. For some reason when I was younger I had a stomach of steel and could take anything. But in the last 2 years if I even see anything off putting I start gagging.

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When I was little, I stepped on a bottle of Snapple. Smashed it and felt like a badass. Walked home, big barbecue with family friends, running everywhere... Suddenly, I hear a scream. This lady is running through the house checking everyone's feet. I look, and there's blood all over the floor. Turns out I'd forgotten I was wearing sandals and my feet had been bleeding profusely from tens of cuts from the broken bottle for at least a half an hour before I'd even noticed.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I stepped on a wooden plank with a nail sticking out it and it went through my sneaker, my foot, and back out the top of my sneaker. I was about 10 blocks from home and couldn't peddle my bike home so I hobbled my way home. About halfway I couldn't take it anymore so I hadn't to pull the board and nail out.

KBIR1IJlmNPRUujApsPHs3QiOZo=.gif

Tigerfog

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
I was getting my hair cut in a barbershop.
The dude picked his nose and got his finger back into my hair.
Also, he dropped the comb on the floor and reused it on me without rinsing it.
I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, because it was my first and last time I booked an appointment with him.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
One story that comes to mind is uhhh, bathroom-type gross.

First time I ever slept over at a friend's house. Ended up walking in on him in the bathroom, mid-pissing-in-his-mouth. I just kind of stood there, dumbfounded, while he scrambled to try and pretend that what he was doing was somehow cool or impressive. Needless to say, I stopped hanging out with him.

OP
OP
Anustart

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
When I was little, I stepped on a bottle of Snapple. Smashed it and felt like a badass. Walked home, big barbecue with family friends, running everywhere... Suddenly, I hear a scream. This lady is running through the house checking everyone's feet. I look, and there's blood all over the floor. Turns out I'd forgotten I was wearing sandals and my feet had been bleeding profusely from tens of cuts from the broken bottle for at least a half an hour before I'd even noticed.

Unbelievable. 2 stories in this topic that parallel one of my own.

I was at a 4th of July pool party at my sister in laws place and someone left a beer bottle at the edge of the pool. I walked around and stepped on it, started bleeding profusely and since everyone was pretty intoxicated the only reasonable thing to do was to strap a maxi pad to the bottom of my foot as a band aid.

The party wound down and during the night said maxi pad fell off my foot in the living room. I woke the next day to someone yelling what nasty girl changed her pad in the middle of the living room....

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
A couple weeks ago my grandpa got into a caughing fit at brunch and it somehow led to him vomitting all over the table. My mom tried to call 911 but they put her on hold. A minute later he said it was okay and then we left.

OP
OP
Anustart

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
A couple weeks ago my grandpa got into a caughing fit at brunch and it somehow led to him vomitting all over the table. My mom tried to call 911 but they put her on hold. A minute later he said it was okay and then we left.

I aspire to be that Grandpa when old.

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Back in the 5th grade a classmate of mine left a trail of diarrhea in the hallway from the classroom to the bathroom. Needless to say he changed schools the following year.
Another bad, tragic memory burned into my mind was seeing a mangy dead dog on the street with hundreds of engorged ticks on its ear and body.

wideface

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hidamari Apartments

First time I ever slept over at a friend's house. Ended up walking in on him in the bathroom, mid-pissing-in-his-mouth. I just kind of stood there, dumbfounded, while he scrambled to try and pretend that what he was doing was somehow cool or impressive. Needless to say, I stopped hanging out with him.
What the fuck.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I once made a sandwich and when I went to put mustard on it, a bunch of gross mustard-water shot out and soaked into the bread.

Also one time my brother was drunk and puked up a McRib into a McDonald's bag in my backseat as we were driving. He rolled down the window and threw it out but the bottom of the bag touched the glass when he did and it exploded beer/McRib puke all the way down the inside of my (fabric) car door. I had to go to a car wash and use the hose on the inside of the door

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
How gross do you want? Because I have a couple of doozies, half of them being nursing stories.

Let's start simple. I was working on the dementia ward and me and an orderly watched as this man, after eating, took out his dentures and licked the gunk stuck underneath his teeth. It was an instant gag moment.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Two nights ago my four year old son went to take a piss in the toilet and ended up just standing there for an uncomfortably long period of time. When I went to check up on him he had hit is mark with #1 but ended up dropping a #2 right into his training underwear while he was standing up. He had chunky gobs of shit all over his inner thighs and a massive heaping just barely missing his pajama bottoms. It was also caked between the crack of his ass and I had no choice but to help him step over into the shower stall to hose off floaty chunks, hoping to god they'd go right down the drain.

Parenthood is awesome.

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio
I work at Walmart and one day I went to the restroom to take a piss there was a guy in the stall taking a shit,when i went to wash my hands he came out and walked out the door he didn't even wash his hands ugh I went back to my dept and saw the same guy stick his horrible dirty hands into the grapes and stuff them in his mouth,I saw a couple other people do the same now I don't even get mad any more when customers take grapes I hope they enjoy the extra taste.

Nov 8, 2017
I have a some friends, one of whom agreed to drink his own piss if another would eat some rabbit turds. They both followed through on the deal. Worst part of it is that we're all in our 30's when this happened.

Oct 27, 2017
How gross do you want? Because I have a couple of doozies, half of them being nursing stories.

Let's start simple. I was working on the dementia ward and me and an orderly watched as this man, after eating, took out his dentures and licked the gunk stuck underneath his teeth. It was an instant gag moment.

yeah that's disgusting oh god the way you worded it made it very easy to visualize.

Someone was shaking too hard at a public urinal and i had a sprinkle of someone else's pee hit me in the eye.

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
Halfway through reading I was like this is all normal.

Then I finished reading ugh.

I was trying to think of gross stories if I had any but nope. Penile fracture, ate a goldfish. Slugs though fuckkk.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
About 10 idiots were fighting on train tracks. (Full moon and Friday the 13th for the superstitious) Train came through killed two of them and injured one. My guess either drugs or alcohol were involved. Back at the train yard they had to clean the blood off and remove body parts. Probably more gross to see in person than it is through text.

dirtyjane

Oct 27, 2017
In my first year of school I puked into the hoodie of a girl I sat next too because I don't fucking know, she then did the same onto the desk, several kids after that also puked.

Teacher was dumbfounded.

To clarify, in Germany you share a desk in the first years of school.

cjbenny

Oct 29, 2017
Can't remember if I posted this in a old similar thread. I was working at Target a few years ago and I was just organizing stuff around the bath/bedding area when I saw some trash that someone stuffed inside the basket of a shower caddy. At a distance, I thought it was a colorful napkin with some kind of fruit in it, so I didn't really think twice in grabbing it to throw it away. My brain, which usually operates ten seconds late on everything, didn't prompt me to look at it until a certain smell wafted past me. In slowly dawning horror, I looked down at it and realized it was a used bloody pad. All I could think of while washing my hands for the tenth time in a row was, who the hell pissed off a girl so much that she had that ready to go in the middle of our store? (shudder)

cjbenny

Oct 29, 2017
To add on top of the used pad story, I had to help cover our janitor who called off one day. A coworker and I had to unclog a toilet that was almost overflowing with uh, excrement. He was in the middle of using a plunger to try and unclog it right when I walked up behind him to see how he was doing. I suddenly heard my coworker gagging before he left the plunger, and rushed past me to throw up in the sink. As soon as he left, the automatic flush activated and the plunger started swirling around and splashing all over my pants.

Working at Target was full nasty experiences. I've discovered too many disgusting things inside of a cart, including used condoms and McDonald's cups stuffed with sh*t. Fun times.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
I heard a very horrific story from a co-worker about someone else's sexual encounter, and I just gotta share it with someone. It's really gross though, so warning.

Basically this co-worker's friend hooked up with a girl and went back to her place. Then for some reason thought it was a good idea to give oral whilst chewing gum. Needless to say, he lost the gum inside and got it back out and put it back in his mouth before she realized. Although it turned out that what he got back out wasn't his gum, it was some sort of gonorrhea-infested (or other STD) lump, and he bit into it without realizing and threw up everywhere. Dunno what happened after that though.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
About 20ish years ago I had diarrhea so bad that I had to pull over on the side of the highway and shit as traffic drove past me. I wiped my ass with one of my socks. It was gross, trust me.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I heard a very horrific story from a co-worker about someone else's sexual encounter, and I just gotta share it with someone. It's really gross though, so warning.

Basically this co-worker's friend hooked up with a girl and went back to her place. Then for some reason thought it was a good idea to give oral whilst chewing gum. Needless to say, he lost the gum inside and got it back out and put it back in his mouth before she realized. Although it turned out that what he got back out wasn't his gum, it was some sort of gonorrhea-infested (or other STD) lump, and he bit into it without realizing and threw up everywhere. Dunno what happened after that though.

Not saying they made this up but this is basically word for word the "Jolly Rancher story" post that's been infamous on Reddit for like a decade.

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One summer, trash is kept in a large bin outside, but I was too lazy to move it to the curb for pickup. After months, I finally moved it to see a gigantic pile of squirming maggots underneath. I mean HUGE pile. I sprayed the shit out of it with bug spray.

Coxy

Oct 28, 2017
I once dated a veterinary assistant. I'd only known her a couple of weeks when she said would we mind nipping to the vets as she had a couple of jobs to do (this was late at night - just about to go a pub together)

I said yes so off we go. Anyway after a few minutes there she picked up a squirrel from one of the cages that was poorly, and she then took out an cotton bud (swab). She held the squirrel up in the air and started to use the bud to 'give the squirrel a good time'. Yes she gave him some pleasure. This then made said squirrel loosen his bowels and go for a poop - it was the only way to make him go for a poop apparently.

So yes my ex gave a squirrel 'sexy time' before she did with me.

Was pretty gross and unexpected.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I had a job that involved me bringing food to people.
I open a door, and.. There is a smell. A bad smell, but something that had been worse. A "it's dried by now" smell.
I walk inside, and what do I find?
A nude person, caked in dried excrement, from as low as their thighs to as high as their neck.
Dementia is horrific, and I was mostly just glad that I could simply walk out and send in more experienced and qualified staff.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019

This is so FUCKING funny, holy shit. You've actually made me howl laughing with this mental image.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I might puke typing this out, but here goes. I must've been about 11 and it was music day that day and they had some guy come over with a bunch of instruments for us to try out. Me being the class clown at the time I wanted to try the tuba. So the guy gives it to me and says to give it a good blow, so I did, but what I got instead was a full mouth of spit that was inside the pipe. I don't know if I swallowed it or not, that memory seems to be completely repressed.

/fake edit: I gagged several times thinking back to it.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
When I was a teenager I lived in a small town where a loooooot of kids chewed tobacco. I never did, but at parties a lot for the guys would be chewing away and had spit cups.

At one of the parties, there was a spit cup sitting on a table and some guy put is beer cup beside it. I was across the room and saw the guy reach for the beer, grab the tobacco spit cup, raise it toward is mouth, and take a big swing from it. I was too far away to stop him and it was too loud to shout at him so I just had to watch in horror from across the room as he drank it.

His reaction was the classic: Drink -> Three seconds of blank "wtf did I just drink" expression -> Running to toilet to vomit over what just happened

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had a Doberman about 10 years ago and in the first month he (1 year old) had successfully closed the door of my bathroom with him still inside. I was maybe 30 minutes gone before i returned and found him and my bathroom full of shit. Normally it wasn't a problem to leave him alone for a hour.

He got scared, panicked and started shitting all over the floor. Smearing it everywhere as he tried to get out...

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
My brother and his partner own some small apartment buildings back home and my brother works as a superintendent for them. Back before I finished college they'd occasionally need some help with shit and pay me to go help for a day or two, since I had a background as a professional cleaner.

Sometimes they were pretty nasty - the very first instance of this was a student residence in Waterloo before they sold those and moved up north. That was pretty nasty. But the last time he asked me, in around 2011 was when he was finally able to evict a hoarder he'd been dealing with for years.

It's hard to describe the state of that place...imagine every flat surface being covered in a thick layer of mouse shit, and you get an idea. We rented a huge dumpster and filled it almost three times - this was a one-bedroom, one living room apartment. The mouse infestation was so bad I stopped being surprised at seeing them scurry away every time we moved a piece of furniture. Thankfully it's Northern Ontario and I don't think I've ever seen a cockroach there.

I can't talk much about what we found in the fridge, the oven or the cupboards. Ever played Resident Evil 7? Yeah.

Not particularly gross, but an interesting view into the hoarder mindset was when we found dozens of unopened packages of garden shears. They obviously didn't have a garden, or any use for them, since they were unused. They just got them because they were on sale or free and they were compelled to. But it's kinda hard to have sympathy for someone who made you dig through mouse shit.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I stepped on a wooden plank with a nail sticking out it and it went through my sneaker, my foot, and back out the top of my sneaker. I was about 10 blocks from home and couldn't peddle my bike so I hobbled my way home. About halfway I couldn't take it anymore so I had to pull the board and nail out.

You know what's wild but way less painful, I stepped on a nail but instead of going through my foot, it went between my toes right up through my shoe. Missed everything. Felt like a miracle.

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017

Oh god this brings me flashbacks to when I worked at a call center and there was a mystery poo painter. I don't know what else to call them. They were literally making art with poop on the bathroom stall and walls. The company had a hunch who it was, but had no proof based on the times it was found and the camera outside the bathroom of who went in shortly before. Fortunately no one had to actually confront the kid about it because he either quit or was fired. Honestly can't remember. But for a different reason, he had just got caught shop lifting at walmart. Condoms and magic cards.

Edit: oh shit I remember now, he was fired for using the customer chat system to fuck with other agents. The arrest came after and was just something that people talked about. They traced his IP back to him...

Last edited: