• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Milennia

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think his response could be worse, honestly felt weird even putting it in the OP because of how shit it is

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
"You guys will be back to hating having me on your team one day."

Because you throw games or because you tried to get a 15 year-old girl to send you nude pictures of herself? I'd love to hear the answer to this.

Ahuitzotl

Jun 11, 2020
Thank god this mfker has lost his platform to groom underage people. Very pleased with twitch's decision as I thought they would sweep this under the rug tbh.

Last edited:

Rikucrafter

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Australia
I have hated this fucker for a long time and I am glad to see him fall. Fuck people that exploit others but ESPECIALLY fuck pedophiles I would not hesitate to see him hanged fuck everything this abuser has done to people

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I don't follow this particular scene, but my word that has to be one of the worst responses I've seen on these matters.