• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Edit: Hashinshin finally admits it.

Current

WHpMZDF.png

8t4bLG4.png

"Exposing All The Sexual Misconduct of Hashinshin" (Youtube video)
"Statement on Hashinshin" (Everything in one document)

Post-Response

Hinoy - "I'm not that person ANYMORE" means you did shit in past, you disproved nothing, all you did was blame mental illness for your pedo actions, brb i go get depression see if i turn into massive nonce because of it, wp hash" (click link for more screenshots)

Hashishin's Response

Hashishin - "My story"

Click the image for more

Discord Call

Additional Allegations

xMidnight__ - "Archive of hashinshin twitlonger"

ihavenoregerts - "Hashinshin and Paige (underage at time of action)"

throw_away_180 - "stable genius"

Karina - "Hashinshin is a pedophile"

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Livestream...ashinshin_admits_to_sexting_13_year_old_girl/

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
"I am not a pedo... but I have done some pedo adjacent things"

"I am not a criminal... but I have done some crime adjacent things"

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017
"Im not a pedo but .... pedo adjacent"
Not sure how I'm meant to respond to that.

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Amazing.
Fucking... amazing.

Nobody is entitled being with anyone else. If you regret doing bad shit seek therapy and stop contradicting yourself about being shitty "in the past" while defending present and future actions, you piece of shit.

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
This dude is experiencing a huge mental health crisis rn. I get this is super yikes but airing other people's dirty laundry is really not a good look.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
"And what's a 13 year old? Looks the same as a 33 year old if it's just text"

What a complete fckin sicko trying to use this as justification.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
That's a lot of words trying to justify sexting 13 year olds.

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
User banned (1 month): Dismissing concerns around pedophilia
Outing someone as a pedophile isn't 'airing their dirty laundry' it's holding them accountable for their disgusting actions
Don't get me wrong, interacting with fucking 13 year olds with dick pics is mega fucked, but hashinshin is undoubtedly facing a huge mental health crisis rn. over the past couple of months things have gone further and further downhill

bringing all this shit onto the internet helps absolutely nobody.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Don't get me wrong, interacting with fucking 13 year olds with dick pics is mega fucked, but hashinshin is undoubtedly facing a huge mental health crisis rn. over the past couple of months things have gone further and further downhill

I'd argue it helps protects more teen girls from being preyed on.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018

sure makes it a lot more difficult for him to do it again, sounds like it helps potential victims

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You can name it a zebra, but a donkey with drawn white stripes on it is still a donkey.

MnM

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 9, 2020
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Amazing.
Fucking... amazing.

Nobody is entitled being with anyone else. If you regret doing bad shit seek therapy and stop contradicting yourself about being shitty "in the past" while defending present and future actions, you piece of shit.
The fuck am I reading?

200.gif

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This dude is experiencing a huge mental health crisis rn. I get this is super yikes but airing other people's dirty laundry is really not a good look.
I'm sorry, what. He fucking admitted to being a pedophile who sexually harassed minors. This absolutely should be public knowledge.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

the children he's victimizing might also be suffering mental health crisis'.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
I've known of him at some point of course but still had to google him. Never once watched him stream. The way he types is hella weird I'm trying to defend himself

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
the children he's victimizing might also be suffering mental health crisis'.

Thats what I dont get. We have several threads about such people here since a few weeks and in most no one cares about the mental health of the actual victims, but always talk about the mental health of the perpetrators or "scared" that their favorite hopefully isnt a bad person, because they wanna continue watching them...

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I know we're all rightfully obsessed over "pedo-adjacent," but then there's also "rotating between young girls seems to be the ideal."

What a piece of work.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Hashinshin is the least surprising of all of the League streamers lmfao, Not surprising at all