• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't Hank Pecker's name origin from Alex Jone's making fun of his last name and Hassan's love of King of the Hill?

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018

ETUsHjKWoAE2QnZ.jpg

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Majority of people seemed to have found it funny or just shrugged it off as RP, hasan is the only one malding about it.
Hasan was upset for compounding reasons (People constantly interrupting, audio issues with someone's mic, the court being massacred again, and all of the jurors' time being wasted), but he got over it quickly when they ended up doing what he had planned anyway, which was trial by combat in the coliseum. And Lily actually DMed him apologizing for what happened even though she didn't do anything wrong lol. He said they might need to communicate with each other more on what everyone's expectations are for these RP events so the process is smoother and everyone involved is comfortable with their roles.

Btw, for anyone who missed it since it was late: I'd recommend watching (or skimming) the nearly two-hour-long oil rig run he did afterward with Ludwig, Sykkuno, SmittenKitten and Blaustoise. It was a hilarious mess.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
Isn't Hank Pecker's name origin from Alex Jone's making fun of his last name and Hassan's love of King of the Hill?

Will calls him Hank sometimes, and said that's how he's known around his (Will's) family. Probably an inside joke with them. But the King of the Hill thing is a fun coincidence.
Pecker is definitely from Alex Jones lol.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
This whole Rust RP thing is great, I'm bouncing between different streams and they're all fun.

Also love that Dunky is involved. Hope he gets more comfortable and starts RPing though.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017

It's two things, his grandfather told him about how racist America was and suggested that he change his name from Hasan to Hank so people jokingly call him Hank because of the absurdity of it. It came about because he was commenting on Nikki Haley saying how America isn't racist but she went out of her way to use the name Nikki when her first name is Nimrata. The Pecker part comes from Alex Jones.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
Another 14 hour stream... man is addicted to Rust. It's cool to see him have so much fun gaming.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
The clip he just watched of some Fox News dumbasses getting owned by their own guest is amazing.

That said, I cannot for the life of me care about the whole Rust thing but to each their own.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The clip he just watched of some Fox News dumbasses getting owned by their own guest is amazing.

That said, I cannot for the life of me care about the whole Rust thing but to each their own.
It's wearing a bit thin but the improv is pretty great. I just am not a zoomer with 24 hours a day to keep up with the "whole story" from all perspectives.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017

Rust is great, its nice to see Hasan enjoying games for once and legit happy engaging with other streamers.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Rust is great, its nice to see Hasan enjoying games for once and legit happy engaging with other streamers.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's found something to enjoy and that people enjoy watching. For me personally, those kind of games just bore me and I'm not into the big streamer RP thing. Again, that's just me so I check out.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
The potential of the RP server has been so good at this point. The city is alive now with how many buildings they have now.

The Mayor debates were pretty entertaining and it feels like they can make some bigger storylines now since more people are established with more gear.

I missed the stream yesterday, but it seems like a lot happened in Rust during that time. Hank was pretty close to winning the election but I think his path seems like he's building an army instead. Probably better to be hustling armory to the people than trying to keep the people happy as mayor, especially since it seems there will be bases up in the north of the map and more PvP.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
The potential of the RP server has been so good at this point. The city is alive now with how many buildings they have now.

The Mayor debates were pretty entertaining and it feels like they can make some bigger storylines now since more people are established with more gear.

I missed the stream yesterday, but it seems like a lot happened in Rust during that time. Hank was pretty close to winning the election but I think his path seems like he's building an army instead. Probably better to be hustling armory to the people than trying to keep the people happy as mayor, especially since it seems there will be bases up in the north of the map and more PvP.

The town being built up now is super cool, the Colosseum is a hit the rap battle club is super cool with Andy hosting it, Lilly and Kris's Rap battle just before was hot fire. Shrouds auto car dealership. the whole church and the blood god, ect its all fun.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I'm loving how the murder cave/quest is still being kept mostly secret from everyone but those who've been lured. Of course chat is chat but none of the streamers are acknowledging that they know who it is when they have to at this point. I can't wait for tomorrow to see who takes the bait next.