• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I did masturbate once in front my PC when I was dog sitting for a relative when they went out of town. I have to admit that I was a little self-conscious about it. Thank god, dogs can't talk.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
every time i get out of the shower i stand in front of my cat, nude and arms akimbo. i do not move until he averts his gaze.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
My cat watches me shit every day, and she follows me to the bathroom when I shower. I don't close the door because her litter box is in there.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
What - in general? More times than I can count. Why are people so weird about nudity? If I'm out of the shower and I'm getting dressed, I'm not going to cover my body because a cat walked in the room. They run around the house nude every single day of their live, anyways.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
From of a review of Jacques Derrida's The Animal That Therefore I Am

He described a moment of being naked in the presence of this cat, with the cat looking at him. He described a sense, of discomfort, even shame from this experience of having his naked body gazed upon by his cat. Derrida saw that he was not so much looking as he was being looked at, and not by some global category of "animal", but by an all-too-present, staring feline.

Derrida continues, always returning to the cat, his cat, the specific cat staring at his naked body. He reminds us that the experience of being looked upon by an animal is almost never the vantage point from which animals are talked about in both science and philosophy.Instead, the gaze is repeatedly and consistently from the human eyes upon the body of the animal. We, the humans (and in particular, we the philosophers, the scientists, and other institutional players) are the observers, and from the position of looking upon the animal we also find ourselves with the privilege of being the ones who name, who examine, and who interpret the animal. The scientific and philisophical eye never expects the animal to be examining the examiner.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Yah. Even sex. Who cares.

13602.jpg

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont like it when my dog sees me in the buff. It makes me uncomfortable so i try to avoid it. The only being who sees me nude is my girlfriend.

Dunlop

Oct 25, 2017
If my dog is not in our room and we close the door she will freak out, alerting our kids. So my dog has seen all sorts of unspeakable sex acts...