• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mine was due to arrive on the 12th and the customer service keeps feeding me bullshit so I'm wondering if this is an isolated case or if everyone is having problems.

Edit: thread title should've been "Anyone" not "Anything"

PhotogDoug

Nov 10, 2017
Dayton, OH
Mine was due to arrive on the 12th and the customer service keeps feeding me bullshit so I'm wondering if this is an isolated case or if everyone is having problems.

Edit: thread title should've been "Anyone" not "Anything"

Was this a ship to your home or a store pickup? Had a friend that literally had to go beg the store manager to have people dig around the stockroom for his after his ship to store came up "delayed".

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I preordered on the first day for in-store pickup. It was scheduled to arrive in my local Walmart on Nov 12th.

On the morning of the 12th I got an email saying it was delayed until Nov 17th. I got a FedEx tracking number this time though so I can watch it go across a cross country journey.

On Nov 17th, FedEx claims to have attempted a delivery and was unable to (no idea how that happens in a Walmart store). I got mad and bitched at Walmart, who gave me a 5% discount on my PS5.

On Nov 18th FedEx delivered the package at 10AM, but it was not ready for pickup until 7:30PM. But at least I finally got it. Waiting one extra day also got me $25 off my order, so I guess I can't be too mad.

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
i got my digital version on launch day. haven't been charged yet, weirdly enough

Nov 2, 2017
"Ordered
Received day 1
Resold for 800
Didnt ship to buyer
Turned it around in a post on a gaming forum
I'm the victim now
I love launches"

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got mine a day after launch. The tracking info was all kinds of fucked up tho

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Got mine on launch day as well. Sorry to hear OP, that's annoying I'm sure.