• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
So, I was browsing reddit when I stumbled on to a sub-culture I was unaware of beforehand: people acting like dogs. Not just like during sex or in private, but also in public.

At first, I just thought it was weird, but then I made the mistake of looking a little deeper. I found out she has an OnlyFans page, and a popular one at that.

I don't want to kink shame; my feeling could probably be more appropriately described as "kink awe". I just didn't realize this kink was this popular.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
I only checked out one video but it seems like puppy play without the hood.

In public though? Come on now.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
I thought this thread would be about a dog variant of a cat lady. I'm disappointed and confused.

Mar 31, 2018
This is some BDSM subculture, "pet play" - in which someone takes on a submissive role towards his "master". There are other variants such as "kitten play" and "pony play".

Of course it is very uncomfortable to see this on video, that's right.

EAUA

Banned
Nov 8, 2019
7f2f20cfc3af0a666b2173b603438705.gif

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
I really dont get these kinks. Is this part of the furries scene? Are people secretly attracted to dogs?

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Nov 19, 2019
Some part of me is wondering if they act these out for the duration of time necessary to record these TikToks, and then go back to acting not like dogs.

Oct 27, 2017
Okay that third vid explains her having an onlyfans but seriously, why involve other people in your kink by doing this puppy shit in public. Just do it within the confines of your own home like a normal person.

OP
OP

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019

I'm not trying to shame it. I just didn't realize how popular it was. I was more curious to see other kinks that people might have found or were into that seemed to have fringe appeal but apparently had a broad audience.

I can't deny curiosity on my part, but whatever gets people off that doesn't hurt anybody is fine by me.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
I ran across her on twitter a while ago.

Look, the puppy stuff does nothing for me, but I find the girl herself to be crazy attractive. It's a weird dichotomy.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was going to be about Korone but this is much creepier

Status
Not open for further replies.