• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 24, 2017
If you have, how did it help? Was there reciprocity?

Did you find out that people disapproved of your choices?

What platform did you share it on? Or did you just copy the link and share via a messaging app?

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
No, but I have an irrational fear of accidentally doing it and it instantly appearing on Facebook, although that's pretty much impossible.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I expected the op to be like "how bad was your heart attack" but instead he was into it.

Okay. I never thought of it that way.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
No, and I can't understand why this is a thing.

"Great video, look at it family!"

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
the cast button reminds me of something that happened to my friend...

His wife goes out in the morning to get coffee or something, so he figures, well now is the time... so he pops open his phone, pulls up some choice content, starts watching but realizes there's no sound ... He has the sound on max, but nothin, and trying to figure out why.

Well, turns out his phone was connected to the bluetooth in his car and his wife was sitting in the driveway and hadn't left yet. Made for an interesting conversation when she got back.

Rotkehle

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Hamm, Germany
the cast button reminds me of something that happened to my friend...

His wife goes out in the morning to get coffee or something, so he figures, well now is the time... so he pops open his phone, pulls up some choice content, starts watching but realizes there's no sound ... He has the sound on max, but nothin, and trying to figure out why.

Well, turns out his phone was connected to the bluetooth in his car and his wife was sitting in the driveway and hadn't left yet. Made for an interesting conversation when she got back.
Thais disturbing on so many levels.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol

OP just embrace it. Look at that bright side, maybe you got someone into that exhibitionist anal gangbangs you shared by mistake.

Jan 2, 2018
I always assumed the share to social media functionality was for "professionals" who are promoting their own content.

But if you're intentionally choosing to share what gets you off to the rest of the world, then hey, more power to you.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Almost hit the broadcoast button while the kids were watching TV downstairs. I ran off the toilet with my pants halfway down my ankles and yanked out the power cable.