• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
As topic states has anyone had their Preordered PS5 ship from Sony yet? Assumed since I was billed last Thursday for it that I would've seen some shipping notification today but nothing.

RayCharlizard

Nov 2, 2017
I didn't get an email that it shipped yet but it shows as shipped on my order status and the shipment is in my FedEx delivery manager.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
yes my DE was picked up today at 3pm by fedex. Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date. nov 12th. Georgia

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
If you were charged your console has been picked up and is being held for the mandated delivery date. Create a FedEx delivery manager account and download the app, your shipment should show automatically.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
mine still preparing to ship....
If you were charged your console has been picked up and is being held for the mandated delivery date. Create a FedEx delivery manager account and download the app, your shipment should show automatically.
good looking, my things be here on the 12th.

Last edited:

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
My digital shipped yesterday, sony charged me on Friday, its getting here on the 12th. I pre ordered on September 25th.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Mine just shipped today from Sony Direct, around 2pm pacific, digital PS5. Was in the first wave from Sony Direct.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Mine shipped earlier today, and Spider-Man shipped like 2 hours later. Still waiting on Demon's Souls though.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
They charged me on Thursday but, still says "preparing to ship." Bit worried.

I wouldn't be, a lot of what determines when you ship is where it's coming from. If you're close to the warehouse they're shipping out of, they can ship it one day and it'll be there the next. Mine shipped the night before last, but it's coming from Alabama, shipping to Colorado.

At the same time, I just got the notification that my XSX from Amazon will be here tomorrow and it's shipping out a warehouse in the same town I live in.

Kylarean

Oct 25, 2017
Gig Harbor, WA
Sony sent me an email about 15 minutes ago saying my console has shipped. Already have the extra controller and charger. Just waiting on the confirmation of shipping the games.

Neuromancer

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
Mine has shipped and FedEx says it's going to be delivered tomorrow. I'm skeptical. Good luck, everyone!

Edit - I'm an idiot. That's for the PSVR adapter

Last edited:

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mine shipped on Saturday. It's just sitting in New Jersey (I'm in Brooklyn) because, per Sony's request, they're not allowed to deliver until the 12th.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
Mine shipped Saturday with a scheduled delivery for Thursday. It appears they're requiring a signature, too.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Fedex confirm this morning and Sony email this evening. So, yeah, definitely have confirmation.

LordHuffnPuff

Doctor Videogames at Allfather Productions
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
webernet
Shipped yesterday, currently in transit to arrive on Thursday. Requires a signature at delivery.

nautone

Oct 16, 2018
Austin, TX
My Sony preorder shipped out Saturday the 7th, but I didn't see any notification email about it. I only found out after checking the order status on their site.

bahorel

Oct 25, 2017
* stares into the abyss of my Target page with his nothing but "order placed" on it *