• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
Couldn't be happening to a nicer guy. /s

Actually, I really want to know if we can get a confirmation if he had it earlier this year or not, because then it's another verified case that you CAN get re-infected. Whether that matters long-term with a vaccine or not I don't know.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Glad that rapist is suffering but prisons and jails are covid hotbeds, and that's a fucking disgrace.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Come on, don't give up now. Stay strong, you can get through this. People stand in solidarity with you
best wishes, Covid!

You got me lol
SarcasticMammothBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I hate Harvey Weinstein too, but it's not a good thing in our society if prisoners are getting COVID-19. They do have rights and should not be subjected to conditions that allow them to contract deadly diseases.

I think it's a bit hypocritical to be a liberal who cares about prisoners' rights, as I'm sure many of you are, but then jump with glee at the site of a convicted inmate who will possibly die due to a callous disregard for conditions by correctional officials and society at large.

Harvey Weinstein is a horrible criminal who deserves to be incarcerated for the rest of his life, but that doesn't mean that his health, and the health of all inmates, can be disregarded as unworthy.

Like, the big picture here should tell you that a lot people who are incarcerated in the same facility are likely getting sick too. But instead, the reaction from everyone here is a collective "lol, that's a shame." That's quite unprincipled to be honest with you all.
Unprincipled? Oh

finfinfin

The Fallen
Jul 26, 2018
Hey guys, I hate Harvey Weinstein too, but it's not a good thing in our society if prisoners are getting COVID-19. They do have rights and should not be subjected to conditions that allow them to contract deadly diseases.

I think it's a bit hypocritical to be a liberal who cares about prisoners' rights, as I'm sure many of you are, but then jump with glee at the site of a convicted inmate who will possibly die due to a callous disregard for conditions by correctional officials and society at large.

Harvey Weinstein is a horrible criminal who deserves to be incarcerated for the rest of his life, but that doesn't mean that his health, and the health of all inmates, can be disregarded as unworthy.

Like, the big picture here should tell you that a lot people who are incarcerated in the same facility are likely getting sick too. But instead, the reaction from everyone here is a collective "lol, that's a shame." That's quite unprincipled to be honest with you all.
Hey I specifically expressed concern for his fellow prisoners and wish them safety from the dreadful pandemic even as it kills him and idk maybe some of the guards.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Is it too cynical to imagine his lawyers are trying to play the Covid card again after it turned out untrue a few weeks ago? He's surely isolated as high-risk of being shivved by a con in prison anyway, so how would he catch it?

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Hey I specifically expressed concern for his fellow prisoners and wish them safety from the dreadful pandemic even as it kills him and idk maybe some of the guards.
Even if you didn't please ignore that post. No one here is wishing ill on anyone but Harvey and if he has it he probably wasn't the first or last. We're not cackling over anyone else getting it just Harvey, but for most of the thread that goes without saying.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Would have accepted

COVID Very Ill, Harvey Weinstein Likely

as an alternative thread title

Sawa

Banned
Oct 24, 2019
Scotland
Has Covid killed any bad folks yet?
Or are they too rich and powerful and thus get the best healthcare.🙁

Sawa

Banned
Oct 24, 2019
Scotland

Not a liberal, thankfully.
And I can still favour prison abolitionism and lol at him getting Covid.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thoug...*reads the name again* Glad I checked the title again, almost typed the first word out.

Deleted member 2210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

whatever.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Boy, it sure is rough reading about all these bad things happening to terrible people.

Yep, damn shame.

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017

I honestly don't care about the big picture in this case. Happy and hoping he is going to die from this. I bet a lot of his victims are hoping he kicks the bucket too and I wouldn't want to deny them that.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cool

lmao

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Peltz pls come back and tell us if you were trolling or not. Inquiring parties would like to know since you just shot your shot and decided not to come back lol.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Peltz pls come back and tell us if you were trolling or not. Inquiring parties would like to know since you just shot your shot and decided not to come back lol.
I do think that prisoners getting COVID-19 is a concerning issues for our country. Not trolling. Many people who are incarcerated do not deserve to die there even if Harvey Weinstein does.

If this happened to someone else convicted of small offenses, the thread would have a very different tone.

I think it's bad for everyone - both within jails and the general population at large for diseases to spread within these facilities. Officers bring them home too.

It's an extremely serious issue. Saying "well that's a shame" misses the forest for the trees.