• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
In case you were ever in doubt as to what kind of person Weinstein was and how laughable his lawyers' plea for clemency due to all the good he's done over the years.

Harvey Weinstein said Jennifer Aniston "should be killed," unsealed court documents reveal

In one email from October of that year, Weinstein is asked to respond to an inquiry from The National Enquirer. The tabloid alleged that Jennifer Aniston told a friend that she was sexually assaulted by Weinstein — a story Aniston's spokesperson says was not true.

It is unclear if Weinstein responded to this email, but he did respond to one from the Miami New Times regarding Aniston: "Jen Aniston should be killed," he wrote.

www.cbsnews.com

Harvey Weinstein said Jennifer Aniston "should be killed," unsealed court documents reveal

Weinstein lashed out about Aniston after being asked about a National Enquirer story in 2017.

The minute the door closed he started screaming "you stupid fucking CUNT, you CUNT you ruined my premiere ." I had no idea what he was talking about and started to shake.He said,"If I am throwing a red carpet you get in a tight dress, you shake your ass you shake your tits you do not go down it looking like a fucking lesbian you stupid fucking cunt ."

"Harvey,the city is on fire, people are still looking for their relatives none of us even felt the premiere was appropriate much less coming out dressed like it's a bachelor party ." He said,"I don't care - it's my fucking premiere and if I want pussy on the red carpet that's what I get"

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
That Beckinsale story is sickening. Hope this fuck feels no hope or happiness while he rots away.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah that's horrendous. I still remember how Salma Hayek wrote an article about the abuse he put her through as well.

www.nytimes.com

Opinion | Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too (Published 2017)

He threatened to shut down “Frida” if I didn’t comply with his demands.

I did not care about the money; I was so excited to work with him and that company. In my naïveté, I thought my dream had come true. He had validated the last 14 years of my life. He had taken a chance on me — a nobody. He had said yes.

Little did I know it would become my turn to say no.

No to opening the door to him at all hours of the night, hotel after hotel, location after location, where he would show up unexpectedly, including one location where I was doing a movie he wasn't even involved with.

No to me taking a shower with him.

No to letting him watch me take a shower.

No to letting him give me a massage.

No to letting a naked friend of his give me a massage.

No to letting him give me oral sex.

No to my getting naked with another woman.

No, no, no, no, no …

And with every refusal came Harvey's Machiavellian rage.

I don't think he hated anything more than the word "no." The absurdity of his demands went from getting a furious call in the middle of the night asking me to fire my agent for a fight he was having with him about a different movie with a different client to physically dragging me out of the opening gala of the Venice Film Festival, which was in honor of "Frida," so I could hang out at his private party with him and some women I thought were models but I was told later were high-priced prostitutes.

The range of his persuasion tactics went from sweet-talking me to that one time when, in an attack of fury, he said the terrifying words, "I will kill you, don't think I can't."

When he was finally convinced that I was not going to earn the movie the way he had expected, he told me he had offered my role and my script with my years of research to another actress.

In his eyes, I was not an artist. I wasn't even a person. I was a thing: not a nobody, but a body.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
it's unfortunate, and rather pretty disgusting that weinstein, polanski, singer, spacey, etc, have been running around and doing whatever they goddamn want for years, decades even.

Victims aren't taken seriously, they're threatened, blacklisted, anything and everything to silence them. People who defend trash should be punished as well.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Truly a most despicable human. I'll never understand (thankfully) how you can even treat people the way he treated Beckinsale in that story, much less the overt acts of sexual assault. There are no words for that.

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck this asshole. Give him the chair. Why waste any resources keeping this pest alive? I'm not normally for something like that, but I could make an exception for Weinstein.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Even without these quotes, there's plenty of stuff out there that shows him for the monster he really is. Add it gto the pile. Nobody should waste their pity on him. He's exactly where he belongs.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where is his dumbass lawyer at.

She was doing the rounds yesterday insulting the judge, the jurors and the victims. I do understamd that a lawyer has to, by law and logic, be a passionate advocate for their client, but there are a bunch of lawyers, like her and Dershowitz who seem to relish pro-bono hours of what seems to me like unnecessary fuckery and evil slander.

They can make their advocacy case in the court of law. There's no need to do it on an impromptu red carpet - complaining about how publicity and media harmed their client while effectively and sometimes literally calling rape victims liars - TO THE SAME MEDIA, seems like hypocrisy as well as a step too far. And before somebody responds with the perfectly reasonable, "what if you were falsely imprisoned for a similar crime because media attention tried your case in the court of public opinion?" I know and it's irrational, but I can't help being incensed by it when I see it.

Last edited:

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Indy in the Fridge said:
I hope the greasy fat fuck burns in whatever hell exists. What an absolute abomination of a person.

nwsDwtQ.gif

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Wow. I definitely don't feel bad about his sentencing... Who even says that?

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Kinda confirms the theory that fuckin psychopaths are more likely to 'make it' in a career / financial success sense.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Dude sounds like a power tripping psycho. Still glad that he actually got jail time.

She's right. They aren't crimes that you can easily charge for. I'm guessing they would probably fall under harassment or abuse, but it would be hard to make stick.

But I'm glad that these things are being made public at least.

Oct 30, 2017
And what does that have to do with him being "greasy"? It's just a dig at his appearance, just like how "neckbeard" gets thrown around at shitty people. I don't wanna derail the thread so I'll leave it at that.
Weinstein deserves ZERO fucking sympathy and I can't believe you would even want to argue against my description. Much worse could be said of the guy beyond calling him greasy. For fuck's sake...

Also, greasy can be used as a derivative for conniving or manipulative. So if that makes it less offensive for you, think of it that way.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
And what does that have to do with him being "greasy"? It's just a dig at his appearance, just like how "neckbeard" gets thrown around at shitty people. I don't wanna derail the thread so I'll leave it at that.
Really?

Greasy greas·y /ˈɡrēsē,ˈɡrēzē/ (of a person or their manner) effusively polite in a way that is felt to be insincere and repulsive. "the greasy little man from the newspaper"